[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate women. They really are meaningless objects. What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I hate women. They really are meaningless objects. What the fuck do you even say to this?
>>
>>28607013
>get mortal quite a lot
Is she some kind of God?
>>
>>28607013
to be fair "tell me about yourself" is a retarded question. theres so much stuff that you generally cant think of anything.
>>
>>28607053
It's British slang for getting drunk
>>
>>28607085
Depends whether or not you're an interesting person anon. It's quite reasonable to respond with your hobbies or something similar.
>>
>>28607013
>I like getting drunk and taking naps
>GOD I HATE WOMEN
Jesus dude, relax.
>>
>>28607116
What is interetsing about the fact that you sleep all day?
If a guy said that to a girl and wasn't chad he wuould be in the trash can.
>>
>>28607109
Phooo mate. Phooo.
>>
>>28607013
>What the fuck do you even say to this?
"Yeah, if those are the most interesting things about you, I don't think this is going to work out - sorry."
>>
>>28607013
'Fascinating.'

Then never text her again
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.