[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie here, what you wanna know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 80scat.jpg (115 KB, 500x686) Image search: [Google]
80scat.jpg
115 KB, 500x686
Normie here, what you wanna know?
>>
>>28607010

how you are going to kill yourself tonight?
>>
>>28607010

Fuckin normie , GTFO

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28607114
Any suggestions? I have a bit of uni work to do but after that im free.
>>
>>28607134
Sure you dont have any questions? Even if its what i have for dinner? Lets start a fun dialogue
>>
How do i change heating plates on my oven?
>>
Do you know how I can change the heating plates in my oven?
>>
>>28607419
Im not an expert, but if its electric, than spend an hour looking around and if you can find parts, its a DIY job. If theres gas involved, id get a professional.
>>
File: 1462991359591.png (20 KB, 500x159) Image search: [Google]
1462991359591.png
20 KB, 500x159
Those heating plates on my oven -- How do I change those?
>>
I tend to have itchy skin after showering or a bath, any way to stop this from happening?
>>
i need to make a phonecall in order to get a job
how do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>28607490
thats the most non-advise i have ever received, thanks fudgepacker.
>>
How do I have casual sex?
Girls seem to do it all the time even when they're in a relationship.
>>
What are some things I can tell my girlfriend to improve her blowjob skills? I plan to ask for her to try and use less teeth but other than that I have no clue about technique.
>>
>>28607540
Take the back of her head next time and force it deeper, and bust down her throat, got pics of her?

I'm not OP btw
>>
>>28607528
Sorry. Buy heating plates. Remove old ones. Put new ones in. Oh and put the old ones in the bin
>>
>>28607510
Get a cheap moisturiser, use it after drying off. If that doesn't help you might have be getting a skin infection. Sudocream is great, I use it all the time.
>>
Why does your kind ask such nosy questions?
>>
>>28607010
your IQ
>>
>>28607534
Being out at a bar with a group of people helps. Group confidence and people to fall back on means rejection is easier to brush off.

Also, pretend the be as casual as possible. If you get to talk to a girl (or guy), your real self should cease to excist. Match their tone, their enthusiasm, their intelligence. Gives you way better odds. Being yourself only works of you are similar to the person you wanna get with.

If your using tinder, same rules apply, but you gotta take the rejection by yourself, which sucks.
>>
>>28607540
OP here. That advice isnt too bad. Except bust and pics. If she doesn't reapond to a bit of force, say shit like 'less teeth (baby, girl, whatever you want)' in a soft way. Shell think shes in control and just respond when she gets it right.
>>
>>28607772
I did an online test once, but im pretty sure they're bullshit. Nothing confirmed. But the online test came back as about 90-100 if that's good for you.
>>
>>28607513
Shit that's not easy. Write down a bunch of single sentences you think you could apply. Use it as a cheat sheet. It might sound weird stringing them together, but because your on the phone their impression of you wont be too affected by a few mistakes.
>>
>>28607010
Here`s a question.Why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>28608025
Because when i started checking out r9k it wasn't all cuck obsessed, hateful anons. And now it's a bit too self involved narcissism and i thought it might be interesting to see people who actually just want to have a back and forth.
>>
>>28607010
your social and your mother's maiden name
>>
>>28608246
That's correct. I am social. Thanks for noticing!
>>
>>28608091
Another question.Why won`t you for both ours and yours good just leave and not come here ever again?
>>
>>28608585
Maybe you could ask a question that you might want a legit answer to and we can both gain perspective?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.