[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that giuurlgamers:D always have the need to talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (167 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 400x445
Why is it that giuurlgamers:D always have the need to talk about there personal lives In game? It's allways

>remember that party last night I got sooo drunkXD

Or

>remember when Chad blah blah blah

Why can't they just shut the fuck up? Why do they have to treat games as social media?
>>
>>28606940
Bitches treat everything as social media.

Unless of course they're actually invested in the game, in which case you wouldn't be able to tell since they never bring up the fact that they're girls.
>>
File: 1394006862631.png (300 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1394006862631.png
300 KB, 512x384
>>28606940
Whats worse is when the entire server swoons over this girl stopping the game in its tracks.

I just want to pray gam
>>
>>28606940
It depends. Public voice chat, yeah, fuck that shit and just play the game. But if I'm in a private party with my mates we all tend to shoot the shit while we play. If a girl is doing the same who am I to judge?
>>
>>28607031

Kek, that one massive faggot beta white knight

>dude, just let her talk

>pretends to laugh at everything she says

>agrees with everything she says

>protects her with his life

>leaves server when she gets kicked
>>
File: 1356582596267.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1356582596267.gif
2 MB, 240x135
>>28607115
Its not funny anymore when the entire server is that guy, and you are the outsider saying "come on guys lets just play the game" and you get kicked for not swooning and sucking her toes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.