[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fell for DUDE VAPE LMAO meme >it actually tastes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463248638397.jpg (366 KB, 1414x1469) Image search: [Google]
1463248638397.jpg
366 KB, 1414x1469
>tfw you fell for DUDE VAPE LMAO meme
>it actually tastes fucking great
i regret nothing
>>
Post mod
>>
vaping is legit. I have a gf and im ripped come at me nerds
>>
File: endura-T22[1].jpg (46 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
endura-T22[1].jpg
46 KB, 700x700
>>28606906
according to apparently everyone on the internet Innokin endura T22 was a good starting point so i went with that
>>
Fuck vapes. My friend has one and he always does it in my room and in my car. Shit gives me a headache.

Kill yourselves degenerate vape nation fuck dicks
>>
>>28606951
your friend is a total dick. They're like normal cigarettes, do that outside and we're all happy
>>
You do realize vaping is the fedora of the mouth, right?

Nobody will ever look at you and think
>wow that guy looks really cool right now with his mouth fedora
(unless they are also a vapefag)
>>
>>28607039
but i'm not looking for approval
at least it'll stop me from having regular smokes and smelling like an ashtray while providing the same nicotine buzz every now and then

in fact, now that i think about it, around 20% of people from my workplace vape on breaks and nobody gives a shit

why are you making such a huge deal out of this, aside from cultivating a stale meme
>>
What's wrong with vaping, helped me quit
smoking of 10 years, and I am at one of the
lowest nicotine levels 3ml. I started doing
cardio and a little lifting on the side, blood
pressure dropped from 120/80 to 105/65,
resting heart rate 80+ to 50+, breath better,
sleep better, taste food, can go without vaping
for days no problem, etc, plus I still get some
nicotine for my depression, it's a godsend.
>>
It looks a lot dumber than regular smoking.
>>
Im not out here going for the HUEHUE HE VAPES WHAT A DOUCHE meme, I don't care if you vape. I never tried it just because I'd rather put my money into weed or just something else. They do taste amazing though, and if I ended up buying one, I would be addicted to that shit, considering how many fucking flavors there are.
>>
I persoannly dislike vaping because it got me more addicted to nicotine.

I also hate that all fedora fags ruined it but can't do anything about that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.