[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are you up too today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 259x194
hey robots how are you doing today ? i'm good i am exploring my new university campus and i am loving it. Sophmore, Community college, what about you guys what are you up too today ?
>>
Not much doggo, was about to do something else because /r9k/ is especially garbage today. Its just gonna get worse and worse till i stop coming here.
>>
>>28606902
well hey im glad you responded to my thread doggo have a nice day
>>
File: 535825.jpg (21 KB, 256x280) Image search: [Google]
535825.jpg
21 KB, 256x280
>>28606921
Hell yeah homie you too, stay sane.
>>
I'm skipping class cause I'm too tired of living and definitely too tired to go to class.
I'm starting to miss those times when I was a NEET with no chances of getting girls whatsoever. Getting involved with women was a mistake.
>>
I was fired last week and im not on top of things. I never got round to working out but i am forcing myself to my martial arts class.

All i want to do right now is drugs.
>>
File: 1404707855677.jpg (46 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1404707855677.jpg
46 KB, 915x960
>>28607061
Call me a normie all you want, but the end of my 8 year relationship broke me down more than my clinical depression ever would.
>Getting involved with women was a mistake
word.
>>
>>28606862
Got a Drs appointment in a few hours to get some go-fast adderall pillz and maybe even cop some xanax or welbutrin.
>>
>up "too"

Yikes
>>
>>28607093
At least you had a long relationship. You had fun times, love, sex, etc.
I've been going out with a girl for a month and a half and yesterday she told me she might be pregnant. Doesn't know who the father might be. We haven't even fucked.
It's the first time a girl shows interest in me and this happens.
At least I didn't bang her before she told me that. On the bright side, I dodged a bullet, cause I could've got cucked pretty hard by my first girl ever.
>>
another day of being a homeless NEET and using my friends computer to shitpost
>>
File: 1355890271011.jpg (70 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1355890271011.jpg
70 KB, 530x530
>>28607199
Im sorry dog.

Honestly id rather id never met her, a long relationshit ending can break you, i feel like the negative outweighs the good.
>>
>>28607458
Nothing breaks you harder than perpetual loneliness.
The negative always outweigh the good. We're biologically programmed to be that way. Being broken by something is better than being broken by nothing.
>>
>>28606862
Orientation for a foreign exchange research program, we got grouped and had to improvise a 'happy dance', I basically said I'll DJ or beat box but you're not gonna see me bust a move period. I got to be a fake Mexican ringside announcer in the end and the cringe was minimal. Dodged a bullet lads
>>
>>28607493
well worded. I've never been able to convey this to normies.
>>
File: 0aESBQ5G_400x400.png (121 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0aESBQ5G_400x400.png
121 KB, 400x400
>>28606862
I have a sore throat and fell asleep at 4am because of nausea, but I'm off from work anyway so it works out good. I sat outside and ate breakfast which cheered me up a bit, now I'm helping my sister apply for jobs and I'm setting classes to renew my CPR certifications
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.