[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the perfect job for a robot? In my opinion maybe truck driver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1451074039971.png (11 KB, 344x528) Image search: [Google]
1451074039971.png
11 KB, 344x528
Which is the perfect job for a robot? In my opinion maybe truck driver
>>
Welding car frames, extinguishing iron man suits
>>
>>28606713
Being a fall man.
It's not like your reputation matters
>>
>>28606713
>dad is a truck driver
>could easily get a job truck driving
>won't do it because of anxiety about getting violent diarrhea at a bad time
>>
Whatever task that falls along the lines of: "Well, if I don't do it, who will?"
I think almost everything that fits into that category is solitary work.
>>
Third shift gas station attendant
>>
>>28606805
>not wearing diapers
wtf and is your dad a trucker?
>>
Factory work can be good but will increase your isolation from society with monotonous solo work and weird hours, which is a good thing if you're comfortable with your lifestyle and bad If you're working on improving at socializing. Depending what sort of robot you are a sales job is either horrible or great. I get bad anxiety when I'm trying to jus b urself :^) and have a hard time opening up and forming relationships and being comfortable, but the defense mechanism I developed against it is to compartmentalize really hard and put on different personalities like a costume depending on what I'm trying to accomplish which actually has led to bring moderately successful in sales, plus it gives you lots of practice talking to people and when you fuck up and spill spaghetti you just move on to the next person.
>>
>>28606911
You are not a robot if you can build a personality good enough to be successful in sales, even if you have anxiety when you try to be yourself. In fact, you are a normie.
>>
>>28606713
Night time security somewhere with wifi.
>>
Wait, don't most robots claim to be highly intelligent? Why would you work these lower class jobs then?
>>
>>28607077
Intelligence isn't enough to overcome being socially retarded unless you're so intelligent in some specific area of value that people will come to you giving you a job.
>>
>>28607077
they don't really no.
>>
>>28606911
sales goes against every thing that makes a robot. You literally have to be mentally healthy to want to sell something to a stranger.
>>
>>28606713
Maybe programming, but you have to talk to people a lot to get hired.
>>
Ive been neet for the last 3 years but whenever i need money for pc components i work in a warehouse for a month or 2 and then im set for another year.

I feel kinda comfortable in the warehouse. If my mom kicks me out i would probably just slave away in the warehouse and then coming home and playing video games every night.

Mindlessly driving a forklift around all day while listening to music and podcasts isnt so bad.
>>
>>28607077
There's 'intelligent' and then there's actual practical knowledge gained from hard work and dedication which is what most robots lack.
>>
A extra in an action movie that they blow up with TNT to save money on not having to do special effects would be a good fit
>>
>>28607077
Robots can be intelligent or not just like normies. The problem with robots is that they can be very good doing something specific, but if this shit involve working in a team, then our skills doesn't matter because as a consequence of the brain fog originated from the social interaction, your skills fade away.
>>
>>28607077
>Wait, don't most robots claim to be highly intelligent?
No, not unless we've been browsing different /r9k/s.
>>
>>28606713
Doing a PhD and focusing on research instead of teaching?
>>
>>28606793

How does one acquire this position?
>>
>>28607604
Be the least experienced in an executive environment or go to restaurants and slip on floors when there's no wet floor sign.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.