[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you finally actualize your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hUSjm7k.jpg (197 KB, 1458x1458) Image search: [Google]
hUSjm7k.jpg
197 KB, 1458x1458
Has it hit you yet, Robots? When youve finally reached ego death through years of isolation and never fulfilling any achievements outside of Steam? Its hit bros, its hit hard. I can't feel my face.
>>
>>28606206
Send help please oh wise ones.
>>
Why won't anyone help me. I am so alone.
>>
>>28606349
Have you tried posting a thread about it?
>>
>>28606543
No how do I do that?
>>
>>28606206
Kys fagg
>>
I suspect ego is mental scarr Tissue.
Tissue that hinders us from listening to our hearts.

Robots, how does this video make you feel?
https://youtu.be/8ralgm95jeM
>>
>>28606710
It makes me think that trying to get over my ego is egotistical in itself.
>>
File: cokepepe5.jpg (30 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
cokepepe5.jpg
30 KB, 472x461
>>28606206
>I can't feel my face.
hehe cocaine
>>
>>28606206
I've spent most of today in bed crying. I don't even feel like myself any more.
>>
>>28606206
yeah, a few years ago. i'm numb to everything. the only upside is that as i enter my late 20s, i find that time passes by faster. my life is, at best, a third of the way over, and the months are just flying by. ill be dead soon, thank fucking god.
>>
>>28606206
>ego death

Congratulations, you can finally start living your life without fear.
>>
File: Cry.png (262 KB, 351x422) Image search: [Google]
Cry.png
262 KB, 351x422
>wasted the prime of my youth behind a computer screen playing video games, fapping, channing

Guess I haven nobody to blame but myself, but damn.
>>
Hit hard. The past ten years have been nothing but a blur of days passing into one another, soaked in cheap vodka, 4chan, and vidya.

Then again, I always knew my life would be shit, so I've sorta been waiting around to die for a good long while.

I want to die and dissappear, but i'm a coward too, so i'm stuck in this weird place. Just turned 31, realized how much of my life and time i've wasted, every failure flashing through my head at all hours of every day, it feels like my brain is trying to escape my skull. Everything hurts, my body feels like i've been set on fire and it feels that way every hour of every day. The headache doesn't stop and the burning doesn't stop and I can't even enter a goddamn supermarket without having a panic attack and nearly pissing myself or shaking uncontrollably.

I don't know what went wrong or how to fix it, I keep hearing the same things from every 'professional' i talk to. It'll get better, they say. No it fucking doesn't. It gets worse. Every day is worse than the one before it and makes me want to say 'fuck this' a little bit more. It only gets better if you're a doctor or have money or have a job you enjoy. A loser NEET whose only skillset involved physical labor, which I can't even do any longer, only gets worse as time passes. There's a ten year gap in my employment, i have to go to the hospital frequently, no job service can help, no place i've applied to has ever called me back. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want a walking liability like myself around either.

I'm lost and alone and scared. There's no help coming, no rescue on the way. I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1447051343228.gif (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447051343228.gif
83 KB, 640x480
what happens after ego death
>>
>>28606206
It happened to me once and I almost passed out sitting in my computer chair, I became extremely light headed and my heart started racing putting me in a cold sweat.
>>
>>28607398
God does this shit ever hurt.

What's the point of us going out into the world now when all we have left are the worst years of working and regret
>>
>>28607724
>A loser NEET whose only skillset involved physical labor, which I can't even do any longer
Are you me. My back is killing me, anon. It's genetic. We are not meant to survive.
>>
>>28608345

>it's genetic

Clearly. Diabetes, crippling pain in body, head, back slowly deteriorating. Fuck man, nature is trying ot tell us something. Can't even get autismbux even though i know about half a dozen people with nothing wrong with them who get it. What the fuck am i doing wrong. I just want to work and take opiates and get fucked up nightly so i don't have to feel anything, is that so much to ask?
>>
>>28608486
I'm hoping to get meds on Wednesday that halt or slow the progression of the disease. My pain is mainly centered around my pelvis and lower back.

I hear you, I was "satisfied" being a wageslave and coming home to get high and do escapist shit but even that's becoming tougher to do.
>>
>>28608549

I hope it goes well for you and you get some relief bro.

Didn't mind cleaning floors at night, i was by myself 90% of the night. Surprising how alone you can be in a big hardware store/target with only two other guys. Best jobs are nightshift, imo.
>>
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T SHAVE

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS

I TRIED TO WARN YOU
>>
what do you mean by actualize your life?

i do not understand
>>
Why would you even live after 30 if you weren't born rich?
>>
Crashing this entire fucking life.
With no survivors.

memeblox
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.