[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haha look girls it's my brother! >he's so creepy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1463371898539.jpg (121 KB, 690x432) Image search: [Google]
1463371898539.jpg
121 KB, 690x432
>haha look girls it's my brother!
>he's so creepy looking! haha
>is he a virgin?
>yes he's pathetic lol he stays in his room every day and plays on his computer
>hahahaaha
>>
STFU I'LL RAPE-SUICIDE ALL YOU WHORES
>>
"FUCK OFF FEMANON!"
>One of them dares enter my dwelling
"REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF ROASTIE!!!"
>Hurl cumsocks at them until they leave
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH

op this legitimately triggers all my worst memories from high school - well done
>>
>>28606162
Enjoy your degenerate ways while it lasts girls, Once this bourgeois system collapses there will be no more establishment to cater to you and protect you.
>>
>>28606574
keks were had
>>
Enjoy life after 30.
>>
Sexy friends is the only reason I'm nice to sister. It all pays off on pool season when they come over. I have to swim alone sometimes so they don't get suspicious but yum yum
>>
>>28606162
Center right is the only one without a dumb face.
I have no sisters younger or older. If I had a sister I would've at least fucked one of her friends older or younger than me.
I'm not universally appealing, but there are certain niches of women who just seem to gravitate to me.
>>
>>28607953
cool story, bro
do you write books too?
>>
People who have sisters can't be robots. People who have sisters learn how to interact with women forcefully so everybody who has a sister can also deal with women.
>>
>>28608069
>People who have sisters learn how to interact with women forcefully so everybody who has a sister can also deal with women.
I wish that were true
>>
>>28606574
jizzrag them the fuck out!
>>
>>28606162
Bumping for potential

VERY ORIGINAL
>>
>>28608069
This, well, only if she is around your same age. Its a pretty big advantage. I have never spoken to a woman my own age for longer than a minute and I am 26 years old. They are an alien species to me.
>>
These threads are so unhealthy to the anons ;_;
>>
>13yo stepsister has huge tits and goes out to clubs with her 800 dollar handbag, drinks shots and fucks men in their late teens

and her mother enables it completely, christ
>>
>>28608069
>everybody who has a sister can also deal with self-centered bitches.
>>
>>28608069
I have two sisters and two half sisters, no male siblings. I will be the end of my bloodline. I know how they think, I know what to say, but I lack the confidence to even talk to them.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-11-04.51.26.jpg.jpg (577 KB, 1537x3410) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-11-04.51.26.jpg.jpg
577 KB, 1537x3410
>tfw only child

Bikes are better than anti depressants
>>
>>28608852
>13yo stepsister has huge tits
post pics
>>
>>28606162
We'll see who's the virgin when I'm done with you.
>>
>>28608069
My sister is a mangy, dirty, smelly, ugly, awkward weeb with no friends who is even more of a loser than I am. My sister has taught me nothing.
>>
>>28610796

>not smashing her slimy puss in the shower
>>
>>28610796
>she's even more of a loser than I am
sooo are fembots real after all or are you a normie?
>>
MOOOOOOOOOMMMMM STACY IS MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN
REEEE
EVEN IF YOU'RE 30 AND HAVE KIDS I'M STILL YOUR OLDER BROTHER AND YOU CAN'T MOCK ME FOR BEING VIRGIN AND WATCHING POKEMON ALL DAY
>>
>>28608069
Are all China chinks considered robots then?
None of them have sisters considering it's illegal to have more than one kid.
>>
File: screaming robot.jpg (142 KB, 1012x1300) Image search: [Google]
screaming robot.jpg
142 KB, 1012x1300
M-m-muuuh... Muuugh.... Ooo... Oooh... Oooh augh! OOOH AUGH! OOOOOOOO OOOO OOOO AAAAAAAUGH AAAAAAAAUGH AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! Hugggh uggh ugh HAAAUGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHH!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28608069

I'll admit that my older sister has facilitated my experiences talking to women.

Not because SHE's a woman herself, but because I tend to interact with her friends through her by proxy. When they get drunk they tease and hit on me.
>>
File: K I L L U R S E L F.png (76 KB, 244x326) Image search: [Google]
K I L L U R S E L F.png
76 KB, 244x326
Enjoying getting pregnant, I'm sure your fatherless children will enjoyin living in poverty as you whore yourself out in the street to make up for late rent. I'll stop by from time to time to visit my nieces and nephews, and to remind you of the great insult you dealt to me with your pathetic little slut friends on that day long ago as I leave your dump of a house in my bran new Ferrari. tata sister
>>
>>28608069
Depends.
My sister is 5 years older than me, so we never really shared any interests.
>>
>>28611092
You could call her a bot I guess. She is utterly socially incompetent. I would say female bots encompass less than 0.5% of the female population and they are easily spottable (and smellable) at a distance.
>>
>>28608852
Give her the D anon, liquor makes anything possible
>>
>>28606162
>in college
>go to social event because church people wanted me to
>play games
>girls in high school
>literally wearing shorts that go to their butts and those weird yoga pants

why do they do this, her t shirt was longer than her pants?
>>
>>28611285
I think the first half of that makes a great comeback, but then you got greedy and it went off the rails.
>>
>>28608069
They've only made me submissive and docile, anon
>>28610796
Let me be her bf
>>
>>28608069
I have 2 normie sisters and I'm a robot, fuck off
>>
>>28608069
i wish my sister was dead for what she did to my family. havent talked to her in about 10 years now
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.