[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hypothetically, what do you do if you're 25 and a 12-13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1463045005512.png (24 KB, 559x484) Image search: [Google]
1463045005512.png
24 KB, 559x484
hypothetically, what do you do if you're 25 and a 12-13 year old girl has a crush on you
>>
>>28606116
Fugg her in da bussy in a dark alley and blackmail her to keep her from ever telling anyone about it. (Blackmail or threats work on girls that young)

Just don't get her preggers and you're golden.
>>
>>28606165
well that's mean, man
>>
>>28606116
you ignore her
>>
>>28606116
Hypothetically, wife husbandry.
>>
>>28606116
Just wait a year and marry her.
>yfw you will never be European
>>
>>28606116
Think yourself lucky and enjoy the love making.
>>
>>28606116
you don't have to fuck her, but at least eat that pussy and give her some nice memories
>>
wait until she is old enough then marry her
>>
>>28606165
If OP is from the US there is a 60% chance he is not a nigger. So useless "advice".
>>
>>28606116
Tell her parents and then form a plan together to use this for her own good. Encourage the crush in a clever way and you can get her to work harder at school to try to impress you. It'll also keep her away from other boys around her age who would use her.
If you and her parents work together on this then you mold her into a decent, pure girl with good academic prospects.

You cannot fuck her at any point, not even after she turns 18. Not even in her 20s. It's simply off limits. You're a mentor that she has a crush on. No abusing that position.
>>
smile, think that's cute, maybe a bit awkward and move on with that good feeling in you each time you see other people happy

I've been reacting to shit this way since primary school to this very day
>>
>>28606483
t. Betacuck

She likes me in this scenario. We both get what we want and my threats insure it's a one-and-done thing. You can't honestly think it's normal for a 20-something year-old to wait to marry a 12 year-old?
No matter which way you do it, society will look at you as a rapist. Do it at least consensual when you can and bail. This is all hypothetical, anyway.

You might as well just say ">tfw no gf" and wank to anime if you don't take my advice

You omegafags are pathetic, lol
>>
>>28606116
How can I get a 13 year old to have a crush on me? .
>>
>>28606493
Wouldn't it be abusing the position slightly to NOT girlfriend her?
>>
>>28606493
Cuckposters, pls go
>>
How about 22-23 and shes 15-16?
>>
>>28606493
This is my fantasy. So pure and perfect. Though a happy romantic ending for the two of them would be a lot better.
>>
>>28606569
16 is totally legal in most places.
>>
>>28606542
>be taller than her (which isn't hard, because they're usually around 4'8 to 5'3)
>be not fat
>preferably be SLIGHTLY fit, even. Young girls think excessive muscles are creepy
>be generally nice and supportive
>hang out with her a lot
>tease her with light (PLAYFUL, not malicious) bullying, ruffle her hair, call her cute

If I recall correctly, it's legal to DATE someone under the age of consent, but do not, under any circumstances, try anything inappropriate, even just kissing, until she is of age, and maybe even after.
Do not damage a child for your own selfish gain.
>>
>>28606597
Yeah but where do they hang out? Unless you're a family friend it's hard to spend a lot of time with them unless it's in secret.

I don't know how to talk to people either
>>
>>28606648
You're gonna have a very hard time then.
Take some charisma classes, get therapy, go out more, teach yourself to talk to people. Talking to younger people can be both easier than talking to adults and harder than talking to adults at the same time.
And with where they hang out, don't really go stalking for a group of kids, because that's creepy as hell. The only way for it really is to be a family friend or maybe to hang near a school area frequently and just read books and such, but the latter one is less likely to help.
If you dropped out of school to do home schooling instead like I did, I believe you could go enroll to do school over again, starting in late gradeschool or junior high if you wanted to.
>>
>>28606542
Literally just be fun to be with. I'm fairly fat and not that attractive but little girls and children in general love me and won't get off of me.
Luckily for the kids, pedos like you tend to be socially inept creeps :^)
>>
>>28606648
>>28606714
Oh, but one more thing.
If you aren't interested in a relationship of the romantic kind, but simply one where you can just feel more love than you could imagine, you could always go to an adoption facility/orphanage.
Little boys and girls will always appreciate you taking them home and they'll accept you for you and love you no matter what.
>>
>>28606723
Also, this.
I tried to stress it, but don't feel like I did so quite well enough.
Don't be a pedo.
It's one thing to enjoy the company of a kid, because kids are fun to be around and nice. It's another thing entirely to try things with them or play 20 questions of an inappropriate nature.
If you have that in mind, preferably just die.
>>
She's young and foolish, be nice but firm about you being too old for her.

Once she hits 18 though who gives a shit unless she's a gold digger
>>
>>28606714
Yeah just as I thought, I have to solve my main problem first. How to be confident and talk to people. Well, I never learned that. I'm an adult and I never figured it out. I managed to have a few close friends but didn't talk to new people as a kid. Just kill me.

>>28606739
Adoption isn't really practiced in my country.

>>28606767
Not really specifically interested in young kids. Early and late teens are good.

But it's not worth talking about if I can't talk to people right.
>>
>>28606116
I would rather have it be a boy, perhaps slightly older like 14-17
>>
>>28606810
If you let a teenager down about that kind of thing, put emphasis on being nice.
When I was 13, 14, I was turned down by a 17 year old guy because he said he was too old for me. However, he stretched the entire thing out for way, way longer than he should have and he made it a point to make me feel gross and unattractive at every possible opportunity.
That destroyed my confidence then and I never really recovered from it.
>>
>>28606116
Ignore it. She's a fuckin teen, she'll get over it eventually.
>>
but cummies in her bummies

take appropriate steps for deniability because there's a very good chance you'll get busted after the fact, whether because she blabs or because she hates you and actively wants to ruin your life
>>
>>28606860
He was kinda right, though.
Roasties and betas tryina groom your kids to fuck you, please leave

You're why people think dating teenagers is pedophilia. You're the creepy ones that hide their intent from others.

No one wants a potential rapist/murderer skulking around kids, and the more socially retarded people like you there are, the bigger the stigma.

There is literally nothing wrong with dating and casually fucking a pubescent girl that has given her own consent.
>>
>>28606812
>in my country
Ayo hol up
*smacks lips*
Hol up
What third world shit hole are you at
>>
Do nothing if in the us, this is why my buddy is in jail for 3 years
>>
>>28606932
They just go into foster care so they have a chance to one day return to their parents that probably lost their kids due to being drug addicts or something.

No reason for any kids to end up being adopted. Third world's actually have a lot more kids in orphanages. Was
>>
This actually happened to me. Same ages too. She was the sister of the girl I was seeing. I dindu nuffin.
>>
>>28606922
That's literally what I'm trying to push for.
It is kinda stressing me out, since I feel like I haven't clarified enough, what my meanings or intentions are.
It's okay to let a teenager down if you aren't interested in them, but don't be horrible about it. Like I said, a guy who let me down as a teenager was rude and tried to make me feel as ugly and worthless as he could before he told me to fuck off. I'm just saying don't do that, because it destroyed me.
I've put quite a few posts throughout this thread and almost every one has said that fucking kids is definitely not okay, but dating, if you want to and so do they, is okay. By law, it is okay and there should be nothing morally wrong with it as long as you don't groom them like a freak, as you said.
Let me rephrase what I said before. If anyone here is into grooming or fucking kids, please die.
>>
Don't try anything
Girls that age have crushes on their teachers or literally anyone older and male
However it soon fades off quickly, and anyone who is dumb enough to step over the line they will call rape and look back in discontent forever
>>
>>28606977
What the fuck is grooming. Teenagers want to fuck.
>>
File: 1414545742762.gif (970 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1414545742762.gif
970 KB, 245x245
>you can be nice to her BUT DON'T YOU DARE HAVE CONSENTUAL RELATIONS WITH HER YOU HITLER

these threads are great for pulling normalfag lurkers out of the woodwork
>>
What do you do if you're 25 and a tranny and a 16 year old girl has a crush on you and has had that crush for 8 years and it wont fucking end
>>
>>28606991
I'm saying don't have consensual relations with her because the law doesn't give a fuck if it was consensual or not if the kid is under the legal age of consent in your area.
I'm trying to keep people from getting arrested, idiot.
>>
wait until she's 14 because that's legal here in Krautland
>>
>>28607020
Go away do gooder.
>>
>>28607176
Foiled again.
Aristocracy
>>
>>28606116
Why would you care for the crushes of fucking children, unless you're a goddamn pedo?

If that's the case, then shouldn't the OP question be this:
>hypothetically, what do you do if you're 25 and seriously find fucking children arousing
To which the answer is this: Contact a goddamn doctor before you ruin your life, her life, and the lives of both of your families. THINK.
>>
>>28607573
Haha, wowie
I didn't know you had to be aroused by someone to enjoy their company!
>>
>>28607697
Again, what then is the question? If you simply enjoy their company, then behave like any responsible adult would with a kid. Make sure they understand their position, and make sure the other grownups understand that too.

You think I haven't been in a scenario where a little girl said she wanted to marry me when she grew up? Little girls do that. You don't fucking seriously start asking questions like "ooh ooh she has a crush on me, she's my first, what should I do oooohh!" like a fucking weird ass weeb.

And this world being what it is, make *damn* sure that you don't play this too close to the chest. Keep her parents in on the loop, not in a fucking weird manner mind you, just make sure that it's ok for her legal guardians to spend time with you, and if her crush becomes too obvious, be sure to mention that to them as well.

Imagine if it was your fucking kid getting all carried away by a stranger who's just playing along without you even knowing about it. And if it gets real bad, then just explain to her that it's not cool, and that you need to spend time apart until she gets her act together.

YOU are the grownup, she's a kid. Remember that, and take fucking responsibility, like the law expects you to.
>>
>>28607961
of course it isn't a matter of misconstruing something a kid says like "I want to marry you when I grow up"
That would mean that I or OP in this kind of situation (I know we like to see the word "hypothetically" and disregard it completely here, but still) would be an autist.
You should really stop trying to see everything as evil.
>>
File: 1362944741412.jpg (28 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1362944741412.jpg
28 KB, 400x600
Here in italy 20yo fucks withs 12, because they have car, even if they are ugly.
"OMG SOOOO RANDOM I'VE HAD SEX, YOU GIRLS LAME, COCK IS GREAT"
what a world.
>>
I just had a horrible dream of seducing a little
girl, looked 12 years old, into sucking my dick.
I felt absolutely disgusted in myself upon
waking, never had a dream like that nor the
desire for such things. Within the dream itself
as she began to suck, I felt an immense
amount of impeding doom for my future. Op,
your an adult, treat the girl like a 12-13 year
old, this isn't the medieval ages.
>>
File: pussy.png (217 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
pussy.png
217 KB, 640x347
is that even a question?

is this original yet??
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.