[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much would you pay to lick a black girl's asshole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bigblackass.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
bigblackass.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
How much would you pay to lick a black girl's asshole?
>>
If she was a virgin, and no man had ever touched her, and if she was half white, and cleaned herself, as in not a filthy ape, I would pay whatever she wants.
>>
>>28606048
i wouldnt. you'd have to pay me me 1000 dollars per lick to do it, assuming the baboon is clean and doesnt have AIDS or something
>>
>>28606048
I would sell my soul.

I love chocolate. Even a mediocre looking woman will get me hard if she's black.
>>
File: 847.gif (63 KB, 398x336) Image search: [Google]
847.gif
63 KB, 398x336
>>28606048
-10,000$

Original.
>>
Speaking as a guy who has licked a lot assholes:

If you pay for anything with women, you're a cuck.

Black girls taste and smell a lot stronger than white or Asian girls.

Black girls are usually really unsanitary and gross.

There are like four black girls on Earth who aren't ratchet as fuck.
>>
>>28606048
I'd charge for it.
>>
>>28606133
It's amazing how you guys complain about being kv but when I come in these black girl threads, suddenly everyone has had sex with numerous black women and other races to compare them to...
>>
>>28606180
we're living in the neo-r9k era, phaem.

tbqh I prefer the post-r9k era
>>
>>28606180
fucking black women is like picking up a half eaten rotting cheeseburger from the pavement. it's no big deal. black females are the bottom of the bottom.
>>
>>28606249
how can most of you be kv if you've fucked all these black women?
>>
>>28606285
Same way people consider themselves virgin after they fucked their own hands.
>>
>>28606249
half eaten rotten cheeseburgers don't make me cum like a horse anon
>>
I lost my virginity to a black grill while her mom was in the next room

It was Halloween and she was dressed as a slutty police officer. Her borther was there too and I bet he knew I was going to pound it that night. He was being kind of an ass because he knew his sister was into white kids like myself.

She was rubbing those navy blue booty shorts all over my PENIS while I was feeling up her fishnets. We were in her room and she was giving me a slobbery tounge kiss when her brother walked in and asked if we wanted to play beer pong.

It was getting late and she said we were just gonna hang in her room. As soon as he turned around she was grabbing at my hard PENIS through my shorts. He shut the door.

Then she took off her shorts and I chowed those black lips. She was moaning and not trying to be quiet at all (black people). I didn't care, her room was locked and I heard the music get turned up.

Then she rode and she was so juicy. Some of thr best sex of my life. When I got close she hopped off and sucked my pecker while I blasted my load; and she swallowed it.

Passed out shortly after. But there was stains on her costume the next morning. I walked home before she woke up and it was awkward after that. I didnt know how to act lol but she was trying to be slutty for me. Wish I could go back in time.. now shes with a white guy and engaged
>>
>>28606331
Yeah but you guys also claim to have fucked black women and other races too in these threads. One minute you're kv and the nex minute you're chads who have fucked everyone of very race.
>>
>>28606363
forgot to add im asian, pinoy infact
>>
>>28606377
>you guys
Because everyone knows /r9k/ has a userbase of 10 max.
>>
Not even if she paid me. Don't be gross.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.