[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, anon! Trying is just as important as winning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: star_PNG1585.png (2 MB, 3580x3402) Image search: [Google]
star_PNG1585.png
2 MB, 3580x3402
Congratulations, anon!

Trying is just as important as winning.

You did good, and i'm proud of you!
>>
>>28606039
Thank you!

That's fucking WRONG though
>>
It actually is though.

Trying and failing defines your boundaries, and you know what you need to improve upon. It is fine to not be the best at something, as long as you are putting effort into it. Something autistic robots don't seem to understand.
>>
Fuck off. Trying and losing sucks. I was much better off when I wasn't playing the game.
>>
>>28607210
Uhhhh lol. NERD ALERT. lol
"trying and failing defines your myeh myeh myeh. myeh myeh myeh i'm a gay nerd" lolol jus playin bro. nah im not lol suck dog dick bro suck dog dick.
>>
>>28606039
The only competition I ever took part in was a swimming competition for kids.

Just a dumb race, really.

When we started, I was beside a kid much younger than me who looked nervous.

I glanced over my shoulder at him at some point and saw him struggling to stay on his water noodle thing.

I stopped "racing" and helped him finish the "race"

I don't think I was ever made to compete at anything.

My only hope is that kid saw me as a cool big brother type of guy. I don't know how he felt though. My mom said it was the right thing, but now that I'm older, I wonder if we left so soon after that because others were laughing at me and I just didn't notice.
>>
>>28606039

Well, trying and winning are equally important, if you don't try then you get nothing, if you try and fail you learn your boundaries, if you don't try and win (???) then you are a faggot spoilt kid who gets everything dropped in their lap, and if you try and win you know your boundaries better AND won. Maybe trying and winning are not equally important, but you can't deny that they are both important.
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>28606039
Joke's on you, faggot. I didn't even try.
>>
>>28607368
>If you don't try and win you suck

Sounds more like you're salty that he's above you without even making an effort.
>>
>>28607360
howdy stranger. think you made a wrong turn. you're a long way from facebook.
>>
>>28607405

Maybe try learning to read you faggot
>>
>>28607443
>Posts a story about a competition in a thread about competition

How does it feel knowing you don't understand topics?
>>
>>28607544
Maybe try learning to write, you bigger faggot.
>>
>>28607612

Maybe try not being a faggot, biggest faggot.
>>
>>28607626
Maybe get your cock out of my ass, biggester faggot.
>>
>>28607210
You have a speck of a point but it's all wrong.

>>28606039
Winning is literally the only thing that truly counts in anything. Sure, "trying" as a part of a process that eventually nets you a win, is ok. "Trying" is also a helluva lot better than doing nothing at all. But at the end of the day, nothing beats a real win.

It's always about winning. Alphas win, betas try, the rest, like you NEET's here (you, who aren't really even close to betas), you're just trash. And unless you start actually trying, you will remain trash.

Don't forget the most important thing of all though, NOBODY ever won, without first trying. And everybody, tried and failed a great fucking many times, before finally winning. We're not talking about winning elementary school basketball here, nobody gives a flying fuck about a retard reward like that. We're talking about winning a degree, winning a career, winning something REAL, that has an actual impact on your quality of life. That shit always takes a helluva lot of trying before getting there.
>>
>>28607649

Maybe stop begging me to do so, biggester....er faggot.
>>
>>28607744
...You're alright, anon.

But I'm not original.
>>
>>28607791

The same applies to you, too, anon.
>>
File: 1461957195701.jpg (75 KB, 960x726) Image search: [Google]
1461957195701.jpg
75 KB, 960x726
>>28606039
>tfw have never tried
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.