[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never experience a normal childhood >You will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463349389347.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1463349389347.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>You will never experience a normal childhood
>You will never experience having friends during high school
>You will never know what it felt like to not be bullied and isolated in high school
>You will never experience high school parties and getting drunk for the first time at 13
>You will never experience roaming the streets with friends until the late hours of the evening as a kid
>You will never experience playing ball in the park as a kid
>You will never know what it felt like to attend prom like a normal person

I feel like I was robbed. All those years of isolation and bullying have permanently damaged me as a person.
>>
>>28605875
hey you're so hot are you tall
>>
>>28605875
same, but the normies won't ever experience the memes of early 2000s
>>
>>28605875
>You will never know what it felt like to not be bullied and isolated in high school
That's the only feel I know. Why would you want to experience this? It was one of the things that ultimately made me what I am today.
>>
>>28605972
Except they did experience them, because by the late 2000s 4chan culture had already begun migrating into the normiesphere.

They were all shit anyway.
>>
>>28606018
Because bullying ruined my life and means that I still, today, even years on, have appallingly low self-esteem and find it difficult to do everyday things.

High school broke me as a person and I don't think I will ever recover.
>>
>>28606037
sorry dude, i somehow skipped the "not"...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.