[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots obsessed with the collapse of civilization?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: greatest moment of my life.jpg (95 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
greatest moment of my life.jpg
95 KB, 424x362
Any other robots obsessed with the collapse of civilization?

There's a very real possibility to see normies run out of water and soil for agriculture within 60 years.
>>
>>28605820
Why would you want that? Such a situation would be the worse possible thing to happen for a robot.
>>
>>28605837
I am more than happy to starve to death if normies are suffering the same fate
>>
>>28605862
>I am more than happy to starve to death
That would be the last of your problems, anon.
>>
>>28605862
In a complete societal collapse you'd sooner be outright slaughtered or enslaved.
>>
>>28605879
I disagree.

If things go wrong, the lack of water and food will cause the most deaths, not violence.
>>
>>28605820
I'm calling a stock market crash by 2017 at the latest. No growing BRICs to hold up the world economy this time around either.
>>
>>28605948
You're a fucking idiot, aren't you.
Look at read world examples of societies going to shit. Remember WW1 and WW2. Count the death tallies of young men.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28605988
>Hurrrr remember ww1 and 2?!?!
Fuck off kid
>>
>>28605988
>he thinks WW1 and WW2 were societies going to shit
Cuck
>>
>>28605988
>WW2 casualties: ~60 million worldwide
>death toll from the ukrainian famine: 6-10 million in a single country

I'm not even going to argue with you any further because you're obviously very stupid and didn't even finish elementary school.
>>
>>28605988
Someone doesn't know history. Just FYI ~100 million people died from Spanish flu pandemic around the time of WW1.

I'd agree with OP except I'd add disease to his list.
>>
Collapse is just another illusion freaks clinge to in order to pacify themselves. For some it's anime or video games, others want violent revolution or just global extinction. Since you probably took the time to research it you are of higher than average intelligence. You are still wasting your life.
>>
>>28605820
The collapse of the american dollar is a mathematical certainty.

What's the debt clock at? Like 19 trillion dollars, it increases at an average of 2.37 billion a day
>>
>>28606132
Because no society thaught "we will never collapse because we are too fucking good" and collapsed anyways so far?
>>
>>28606221
>>28606132
I wasn't talking about a simple societal collapse, I was talking about running out water, which is almost a certainty at this point.
>>
>>28606306
Most of the US is not even desert, water just falls from the sky.
>>
>>28606221
Society doesn't just go "BOOM" and collapse. It's a slow decay and change into something different. Look at Brazil. Hard to believe, but people will always be living in that shithole in some kind of order. It won't "collapse". And the illusion of collapse is something to distract you from that, just like the illusion of "the world ending" distracted early christians from their slave labour. Even if something gigantic happened - like a world war or killer virus that takes out tens of millions - it wouldn't change much. Look at germany - it didn't collapse after WW2 but rebuilt itself even with most of the male population wiped out, cities bombed and destroyed infrastructure etc.
>>
I feel that a nuclear holocaust would be the best option right now.
Human history has always seen more agony than delight, we should just put sentience out of its misery.
>>
>>28606568
>brazil and germany

They both had food and water to sustain themselves
>>
Fallput 5
>>
File: 62050764.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
62050764.png
361 KB, 858x725
>tfw humanity is trapped in an endless r/k epigenetic spenglerian death spiral
>the normies will never accept your supreme robot leadership
>>
>>28606616
Ever watched the goodies? Theres an ep called earthanasia that's a satire on what you just said.
>>
I hope it happens soon. Then all the fags and whores will be put back in their rightful place
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.