[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>from small town in southeast Europe >never really understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: InstagramModels1.jpg (76 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
InstagramModels1.jpg
76 KB, 504x504
>from small town in southeast Europe
>never really understand all the talk about how women are scum
>come to live in Western country
>finally understand

I don't think people from these countries can really understand how bad their own women are because they have no comparison. Your women are constantly displaying themselves, like little girls do when playing dressup, making exaggerated faces and trying to get attention.

They have whole technologies and Internet communities built up around it. They turn it into all their hobbies. They turn it into a social activity. They carry around devices which have ten, twenty applications installed on, for doing it all day long. They seem to do it in their private moments as well as public. It's unsettling to watch, because it is not just their social role, it's the basic function of their minds, to act like little children and whores, at the same time.

I am actually feeling sick all the time. Western women are like schizophrenics.
>>
>>28605793
Explain the Eastern females that do it, like that one Russian/Asian girl? Checkmate.
>>
>>28605793
Your countries will soon turn like Western Europe .
>>
>>28605840
You mean that cam girl Katya posted here? That is a perfect example. That is Western behavior in a Westernized capital.
>>
>>28605854
Just accept that all females are degenerate whores, regardless of their geographical location.
>>
>>28605793
Where are you from anon, Bulgaria?

I heard Bulgarian women don't go to school because their mothers tell them to be good housewives for western men
>>
>>28605931
I'm going. Will post thread later.
>>
It's pretty sickening isn't it. And the responses they get from friends when they upload pictures enforces this behaviour further. Tens-hundreds of comments from their 'girlfriends' telling them how beautiful they are.
>>
How can we stop it?

blox
>>
>>28605793
And they don't do that in the Balkans?

Isn't it the case that the main thing women aspire to be there is a trophy wife for a rich tourist or a green card hunter?
>>
>>28605931
The gypsies probably do that
>>
>>28605793
Southeast Europe here. The women are just like that here too. But i live in a big city.
>>
Ok Vladek. You keep telling yourself that.
>>
Could we actually be able to devise something like a twelve-step program that would rehabilitate these brain-washed, stand-by females back into reality?
In our own universe i mean.

What do you think Anons, is it possible?
>>
>>28609102
No, it's not. Cause they weren't brainwashed. This is a woman's natural state. You have to brainwash them into something useful from birth. However, if they ever realize tier natural state, they are forever ruined, and might as well be shot.
>>
>>28605793
That's because all women in eastern Europe are prostitutes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.