[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's degenerate to fantasize about fucking single moms and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1423541456695[1].jpg (165 KB, 579x636) Image search: [Google]
1423541456695[1].jpg
165 KB, 579x636
It's degenerate to fantasize about fucking single moms and their daughters?
>>
>>28605771
>fantasy
>being degenerate

a fantasy isnt real you dumbass
>>
>>28605771
Nah, thats a pretty normal fetish.
>>
>>28605771
>single moms
Why single? I like the idea of cucking some poor husband and deflowering his daughter at the same time.
>>
>>28605771
is the healthiest and most stable of possible threesomes
>>
>>28605771
>Those thighs
OP please tell me you have more of them I'm begging you
>>
File: uncontrollable boner.gif (408 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
uncontrollable boner.gif
408 KB, 300x300
>>28605771
>Those thighs
>That party girl hotness combined with trashiness
HELP
>>
>>28605771
not in this case
>>
>girl on right will never force you to submit to her will and force you to eat her pussy but sitting on your face

UUUUUuuggghhhh.,...
>>
My great grandfather married a single mum and made her daughter my great grandmother. She was 14 when she got pregnant. Marrying single mums would be great if all of her daughters became your property. That's how it should be.
>>
>>28607898
>Her massive jiggly thighs wrapped around your face
>>
>sincerely caring about what is and isn't 'degenerate'

>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.