[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.png (385 KB, 492x576) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
385 KB, 492x576
>come to uni
>hang with normies for the first 2-4 months
>see how boring and how repetitive their activities are (go out, get drunk, be hungover, heal up, go out again)
>would only go out with them when i was drunk
>would never hang with them when I'm sober, because they would do shit like (watch cancer movies together, take trips to the seaside etc etc.)
>eventually they start talking to me less and less
>when I talk to them I feel that they want to say something to me, but they don't have the guts to do so or they are simply being polite
>by myself again. (as I was for the past 12 years or so)

Interesting thing is that I never in my life felt lonely even though 90% of the time I was all alone in this world. I guess some people are destined to roll by themselves.
>>
>>28605702

What do you do in your spare time that's so interesting?
>>
>>28605733
I mainly lift and play vidya. Currently have a lot of coursework to do so I am busy. But my life has always been like that - lift, play vidya. Even throughout the summers that's all I did, can't remember the last time I met my friends during summer.
>>
File: 1461925878419.png (240 KB, 283x324) Image search: [Google]
1461925878419.png
240 KB, 283x324
>>28605702

I'll post what I always do

>tfw I fell for the stem meme
>currently no drive at all to do anything
>have the same work ethic as highschool, maybe even worse
>play vidya ever single day, even MORE then I did in highschool
>really doing everything last minute, skipping shit I don't like
>one class teacher unironically actually calls on me to answer questions
>always stutter, talk really fast and start sweating
>she can audibly and visibly see this, yet continues to do it every lesson

I just wanted to be a neet after highschool

I'll just be a neet after uni as I've never had a job or know anyone
>>
>>28605792

>"See how boring and repetitive their activities are."
>"I lift and play video."

You're uninteresting too in other words.
>>
File: 1408976635720.png (335 KB, 798x448) Image search: [Google]
1408976635720.png
335 KB, 798x448
>TFW NO FRIENDS
I was told there would be plenty of local fightan events when I went to uni

I was told I would meet plenty of people just like me
>>
>>28605792
>see how boring and repetitive their activities are
>>
>>28605973
Why even waste time and money going to school? Should've gone to trade school and finished it off in 9 months AND most likely gotten a good job
>>
>>28606036
>>28606046
Yes, but you understand what I am talking about right? I am super boring myself, the only thing that is interesting about me to normies is that I ripped 6 hits of acid. But their activities are boring as in they have no stimulation, that's why I only went out with them when I was drunk or when they were going out to a party or smth. Their daily activities are boring as shit:
1. getting a meal together
2. going to a park together
3. watching a movie together
that's about it
>>
>go to uni
>never leave room
>piss in bottles
>fail uni
>come home
>never leave room
>piss in bottles
>fail life
>>
You know, I think it's fine.
I started college and during the first year I got a group of friends - would drink and party and it'd be fine. Then a while after i realised that when I am sober, sitting with them in college.. I have no idea what to talk about. As soon as the questions about them ran out, I realised they are not interested in anything.

I like philosophy, history, politics, vidya,.. Anything about life really.
They? I haven't even hanged out with the girls much because they talked about who they slept with and what makeup they put on.

The guys talked about youtubers and Facebook memes and gossiped about people - I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT REEEEE.

Some of us people are alone in the world and I think we just have to find it each other to make friendships work. I wouldn't mind going to the beach with you guys
>>
>>28606104
Well what else did you want to do? Why didn't you suggest something "interesting" like watching anime or playing league of legends
>>
>>28605702
what is bad about going seaside?
>>
>>28606157
suggest that to normies and you're fucking done. Also
>anime

Not going to roast you for LoL, used to play it 2 years ago, but it's a shit game that will eat your life.

normies are not interested in vidya most of the time, if they are, they will play CoD and other mainstream shit.
>>
>>28606173
Don't you know? The only interesting things for highly advanced and deep thinkers such as ourselves is discussing philosophy, politics, the mystery of life. Normies just don't understand our advanced intellect
>>
>>28606104
Well you should have sucked their cocks you dumb faggot I guess you don't know what hanging out really means
>>
recent uni grad here. I just used nornies to get in proximity of qts. Everyone is so desperate to be validated and 'cool' in college.

The amount of dick you have to suck so people will include you in their social lives isnt worth it
>>
>>28606195
I was fucking with you dude. Seriously though i want to know what you would've suggested and why you didn't
>>
>>28606260
I don't know, probably the real problem is me, not the normies, they were just living their normal lives and I was in a constant pursuit of stimulation or some shit. Bottom line is, normies and their way of life were very alien to me. Only things that really interest me are guns, lifting and military simulators. that's about it.

I think I'll get a lot of flak for what I just said, because now it seems that the real problem was me, not these poor, innocent normies living their day to day lives.
>>
>>28606360
You have ahdh or something. You're just a sad little first worlder American who can't live without instant gratification. People who play videogames are the bottom of the barrel, even below normies.
>>
>final exams start tomorrow
>haven't started revising
>didn't go to 75% of lectures

What do I do?

Uni aren't giving me my coursework results except as part of the final degree grade, so I have no idea how close I am to passing.
>>
>>28606360
Well you just didn't have the same interests but liked getting fucked up together. I can understand that, same thing happened to me. I wanted to go to zoo/movies but friends just wanna smoke weed and play their shitty music ( they had a band and played super shit rock they didn't even sound good together). Maybe you could get into airsoft since you like millitary stuff, im sure you could meet new friends there. You need friends with similar hobbies besides drugs
>>
File: blend.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
blend.png
93 KB, 630x630
People like you piss me off, OP.

Where do you get off calling normies "boring" for going out when your idea of a good time is fucking sitting indoors and playing video games/browsing 4chan/watching anime?

I wish I had normie friends to go out with. I'm so bored of the outcast lifestyle. I don't like playing video games while sitting chatting about stupid shit on a Skype call any more. I want to go out, drink, and experience the world.

The fact of the matter is that most shut-ins/robots/"gaymers" are even more boring than the most boring of normies. Playing 15 games of Dota in a row and then fapping 3 times is an absolutely dreadful lifestyle. It is even worse and more vapid than being some Stacey who goes out and gets so drunk she throws up over herself every night. At least those types are having a slightly different experience every time and learning more about themselves/their friends.

All I want is a group of mates who I can go out with 75% of the time, spend the other 25% of the time chilling and talking about deep/interesting things, and who won't blow me off to go and play some shitey MMO.
>>
>>28606448
>People who play videogames are the bottom of the barrel, even below normies.
https://www.twitch dot tv/slaynjr2016/v/66775175

Skip to 1 hour
>>
>>28605973
>I just wanted to be a neet after highschool
>I'll just be a neet after uni as I've never had a job or know anyone

You sound like me anon. I do well academically but I hate it. Friendless virgin with anxiety and I just want to hide away for the rest of my life, it's less threatening and not as painful as having to see normies having fun all the time.
>>
>>28606499
Totally fucked, just do resits, it'll be fine. If you don't have depression, convince the uni you do
>>
>>28606754
>resits
Can't do those in final year.

I did them last year and found it so much easier. I tried convincing them I was depressed at that time as well, but they ignored me.
>>
>>28606605
>falling for the normalfag friends will make life better meme

I feel for this and it was fine for the first few months they even liked some nerd shit i was into so i didn't have to completely hide my power level, but after a while it's starting to lose its charm. They only like whatever is in the top 10 whatever anything else is "weird". Also the only entertainment they'll be willing to see was made in this decade or either nostalgiafag shit because le 90s kid maymay (even though most of them were born in mid to late 94). Music is the fucking worst because one or two songs always gets popular for about five months and that's all you'll hear for a while. Imagine hearing this drek over and over again while in a muggy room filled with drunk assholes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsJLLEwUYZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=428owtKUJYk

They're also the most hypocritical people you'll ever meet. They praise themselves on being accepting and "good people" when they're the first to berate someone for being different. Specifically if you dare enjoy doing something that isn't either: getting drunk, talking about/watching sports, or watching a youtube video about capeshit and saying you're "SUCH A NURD xD" (but god forbid you actually be into comics). Also don't do anything alone either because that's considered "sad". In order to fit in you have to have someone with you, have a phone in your hands checking social media/texting, or both at the same time. And if you think robots are entitled just wait until you see someone complain to a teacher because they weren't told what's exactly going to be on a test. At least with people you meet on steam and through other vidya you get a wide variety of experience and taste. With normies you're putting yourself into a glass bottle and if you leave you'll be ostracized. You won't find happiness in normalfags
>>
>>28607562
>You won't find happiness in normalfags

I won't find it in abnormalfags either at this rate.

I just want to get out, mate. There are plenty of weird people out there in the world who spend their time partaking in hobbies other than video games/anime. I've met them.

And to me, even hanging out with the kind of normies you describe is preferable to what I've got now. I'm a half-normie/failed-normie so I see that kind of shit. I've been to clubs where they play this EDM shite, and I've been to festivals, and I actually bloody enjoy it even if I recognise how bad it might be on a critical level. I love to get drunk.

I just can't bare another second of going round to mate's house just for him to sit on his ass and watch the latest shithouse anime. I'm bored out of my mind with it. And the only video games I enjoy any more are MGS, grand strategy, and some obscure 5th or 6th generation games from my childhood. I don't even feel the urge to play them that much either. I'd rather go out, even if it just means getting smashed out of my brain and throwing up in some normie's toilet at 4am.

90% of people you can meet on Steam are either retarded or completely stuck-up their ass anyway. I quit trying to get involved with randoms 4 years ago after getting sick of internet community drama, and now when I do play I only play with long-established friends.
>>
>>28607747
Normies are stuck up their own ass too and have drama as well. In my opinion they're much more petty but it's all subjective
>>
>>28606448
not american, i am from an easter european poophole
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.