[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever tried to get a qt r9k gf? Have you ever gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
File: vickym.jpg (188 KB, 446x960) Image search: [Google]
vickym.jpg
188 KB, 446x960
Have you ever tried to get a qt r9k gf? Have you ever gotten a qt r9k gf?
>>
>>28605497
>qt r9k gf
That's like a virgin roastie hooker.
>>
>>28605497
>meeting people of 4chan
>le girls on 4chan meme

fuck off faggot shit
>>
>>28605497
>qt r9k gf
>>
>>28605497

Ha, last time I cammed for you fucks I had someone request a bunch of shit from me and then afterwards threaten to doxx me and tell me about how they cant respect me bc im a worthless whore

You people are so autistic I have no idea how you think this works
>>
>gf
Lol
>>
>>28606002
>one bad experience with one person
>starts saying "you people"

What a typical roast.
>>
>>28606002
first of all you are a fucking faggot for pretending to be a girl

second: fi you were a girl you are a fucking faggot for attentionwhoring on /r9k/ and deserve every bad thing that happens to you

now go kill urself
>>
90% of the people hating on smelly roasties probably deseprately hang out on omegle to fucking glance a "fembot"

pathetic subhuman scum i hope you all die
>>
>>28606065
I've never used omegle but I know it works out for some people. Girl in the OP pic met her r9k e-bf that way.
>>
I've dated and fucked multiple girls from this board.

They're just Redditors/Tumblr users who come here because it's trendy. Most of them are just lowercase-typing teenage girls who think they're cool because older men are half-jokingly obsessing over them. They aren't "robots."

The key thing to understand about femanons is that they are here mainly for the one-on-one stuff. You are here mainly because of the sense of community, the banter, that kind of thing. Women are here to either get people on Skype to pay attention to them intimately, or to single themselves out as a girl ASAP in threads so they can have one-on-one conversations. You are here for friendship and camaraderie - women are here for attention. Every time.

There are literally more "femanons" (in the way you think of them) on Tumblr than here. There are tons of crazy lonely confused bitches on Tumblr. They are just hard to access, because they hide themselves away, just posting hundreds of anime gifs and shit. They're doing the same thing you're doing here, trying to dissolve themselves in a big community and interact semi-anonymously. Plenty of them are totally insane hikkis with gender confusion issues and shit like that. Those are the real fembots. The ones who need to have a "presence," so by definition any femanon who outs herself as one, are NOT that kind.
>>
>>28606204
How do we communicate with the tumblr freaks? How do we find their blogs? Do we need to maintain our own tumblr as a kind of profile on ourselves? I have no interest in actually using tumblr. I don't understand the point of reposting millions of things like all those retarded girls do.
>>
>>28606204
>Plenty of them are totally insane hikkis with gender confusion issues and shit like that. Those are the real fembots.
No they're not, they're just insane whores.
>>
>>28605497
If I can give one advice to the females on here, do not try to date men from this board, or 4chan in general. It's a bad idea.
>>
>>28605497
No, I don't like traps.
>>
>>28606586
Why? What happened to you? Why is it a bad idea?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 225x350
>>28606966
Not her but I agree. Don't date men from here they're all sociopathic cunts
>>
>>28605850
sounds like eggman's gf tbqh famalam
>>
simply put i don't trust the motivations of the women on this board. 99% of them are not robots. they're looking for a beta harem and are about as trustworthy as a jew banker
>>
>>28606002
>cam whores
>not a whore

Ok WHORE
>>
>>28607007
Everyone here is a sociopath cunt and doesn't deserve to date anyone but each other
>>
>>28606586
Agreed. Same goes for the men on here. Do not try to date women from this board, or 4chan in general.
>>
No

Yes

What you wanna know?
>>
>>28607202
What's she like? Did she make a move on you first?
>>
>>28606966
You can be nice to them, because you're a nice person who genuiely cares, but the second you're not nice enough to cam your asshole for them, you become the meanest bitch on earth and are probably too busy sucking dick to cam for them. Just don't date them. They don't like women, they don't like rejection, don't create any situation where you'd have to reject them, stick to yourself and pretend to be a boy if you just want to talk to someone because you're bored/lonely.
If you're just looking for friends who you can show your face or be 100% honest with, make friends with girls.
They're not bad people, just bad with women. Of course, few exceptions, but it's not even worth it. I rarel take a stand, or post about female matters on here but take my word.

>>28607007
They're not even "sociopathic cunts", they just are strange around females.
>>
>>28607148
>tfw only marginally sociopathic and get also very minimally sociopathic /r9k/ gf

Feels good deserving eachother.
>>
File: 1456166460222.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1456166460222.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>28606586
>>28607007
>>28607152
>add girls on /soc/
>be interesting and funny and cute
>don't ask for nudes and generally be a good listener
>never pursue things because distance
>never let them know I'm actually a robot
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 1000x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 1000x1062
I'm an /r9k/ gf but not a qt one!

Oh well.
>>
>>28605497
First , I live in Russia, and most people here are from the States. Second, HELL NO, PERIOD.
>>
>>28607222
She's my ex-ldgf (weird situations on both ends, inb4 reeeeee), so this is past-tense
>what's she like
qt stoner, she was really artistically talented, had the same love/hate relationship with "4chan culture" most people on this site do so she wasn't just "teh penguinz of d00m".
Won't go into her emotional baggage but it was fairly major.
Had more sexual experience than me and that was great. relinquish your dreams of virgin waifus

>did she make the first move
Yes, basically. Added me off a random /soc/ thread and was the first to suggest we skype, started the flirting, and definitely lead into the sexual, at least the first time.
>>
>>28607067
Sadly this. And then there's the whole not being American thing.
>>
>>28607067
>they're looking for a beta harem
I love the nonsensical delusions itt

I mean, don't expect to find your soulmate here, but ffs a little emotional support in exchange for having human contact isn't the worst thing ever
>>
I tried, but the majority of girls here are terrible people. You have the girls who claim to be forever alone and can't get a bf but then magically get a bf as you continue to keep talking to them. Then there are the girls who are major sluts having sex with anything and everything who would cheat on you whenever. Another group of girls are the underage ones, some are part of the previous group. The final group I have encountered are the ones who lie about everything, even who they are, while dating 100 other robots.

I instead got me a qt robot bf who is loyal, shares similar interests, and is a total qt.
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 432x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 432x720
>>28607067
>implying the men here aren't looking for a harem of Staceys
>>
>>28607388
I don't like harem anime and only ever do one route in a VN on principle.
>>
>>28607249
greentext your r9k male experiences pls
>>
>>28607382
>Gaybots
>loyal

heh heh heh, see you soon
>>
File: 1457770168501.jpg (169 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1457770168501.jpg
169 KB, 640x633
How do you even meet /r9k/ grills? I don't want a /soc/ attention whore.

Also I doubt there are /r9k/ girls in Spain.
Long distance relationships just aren't the same. And they don't even work most of the time.
>>
>>28606204
>totally insane hikkis with gender confusion issues
You know they just say this kind of shit to sound ~not like other girls~ don't you? The term "transtrending" isn't an exaggeration, it's literally the new cool thing for teenagers to do. Being gay is for normies now.
>>
>>28607556
I saw you mess up the spoiler tags the first time.
>>
>>28607592
Like this?[\spoiler]
>>
>>28607630
Yes, you can delete the post but never your shame.
>>
>>28607260

>Meet a grill
>She asks if i browse /r9k/ or 4chan in general
>I say no
>But i actually do!

Who else /absolute masterclan lord of deceit and trickery/ here?
>>
>>28605497

I tried, she led me on for months then ended up with a 6'4" fit Chad, don't waste your time they're all the fucking same. Don't fall for the "nice girl" meme.
>>
>>28607273
are you eggman's gf?
>>
>>28607152
Yes, agreed. I don't think the females on here and males should mix up. I don't think neither gender groups are bad but for some reason we just don't mix like oil and water.

>>28607260
Good for you but I recommend you start meeting girls irl and not online, even worse from /soc/, don't be surprised the day it turns out sour.

>>28607369
We can agree on that. That's just fantasy, most females aren't looking to build an harem; it's just nonsense, another reason why female should avoid contact with guys while making clear they're females on one-on-one chats.

>>28607382
Same as >>28607523. Lol

>>28607511
>meet robot
>talk
>he discovers I'm a female
>says he doesn't care and just needs friends
>I'm happy I get someone to talk to since I shut down all my friends prior
>I make it clear that I'm not interested and that I live on the other side of the planet anyway
>he's fine
>fastforward to a month later
>he 'loves' me
>I nicely remind him that I am not interested
>He gets mad, stops talking to me
>Comes back and asks for nudes
>I refuse
>he gets mad again and stop talking to me
>comes back again to say he loves me and that I should love him because he'd be so great to me
>I block him

He wasn't a bad person, just crazy. That one experience was enough for me.

>>28607712
Terrible.

>>28607722
Terrible, but now you know better. But how did she lead you on?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ANON

The only comfort/safety among other people is through the internet. Real contact is literally a cancer to the safety bubble that keeps the toxic air out
>>
File: 1440264775239.jpg (122 KB, 510x700) Image search: [Google]
1440264775239.jpg
122 KB, 510x700
>>28607523
>>28607770
Jelly fembots detected.
>>
File: 1459676376355.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1459676376355.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>28607770
>But how did she lead you on?

I told her I liked her, she told me she did too but didn't wanted a relationship. She led me on for months being all flirty and interested "I don't want a relationship but enjoy being like this with you" thing, then all of a sudden she started going out a with a fucking Chad. I don't fucking care anymore, all I wanted was to be a bit happy with her then she just took it and crushed it under her feet. Fuck females, fuck love, fuck life, I had enough.

Why is just finding a girl that would love me and share her life with me is so hard? Do you really have to be a Chadbot asshole-5000 to be even considered dating material? I just don't get it.
>>
>>28605497
I don't have to try hot chicks ask me out but I want nothing to do with them. Little do they know I am a redpiller and that makes them even more desperate to date me. they are not use to rejection so they get even more intrigued by me.
>>
>>28607902
Sorry about what happened to you but also you brought it on yourself. If you wanted a relationship out of it, you should have made it clear and not let her use you, clearly you knew she was just having your around but you weren't getting anything out of it. Should have dropped then because if you keep going with it, it's your fault. Still not cool of her to use you, that's trash.

>Do you really have to be a Chadbot asshole-5000
No you don't. Can't tell you what it takes, so many different preferences.

Meet girls irl and make it clear you want to date them, all you can do.

>>28607875
Not at all. I'm happy people are in happy relationships but don't think because you're dating a gay dude, you're safe. I've ended up with a large group of gay friends and what they tell me, just shockes me. But good luck!
>>
>>28608102

I was clear on my intent but was too much of a retard to just string along. I was too lonely to just drop it and go away.

> so many different preferences.

yeah so many different chad types kek
>>
File: fw6qro.jpg (13 KB, 189x319) Image search: [Google]
fw6qro.jpg
13 KB, 189x319
>>28607770
Oh, I thought you were somebody I knew.

I fell in love and she cut contact with me because I'm too awkward to be around in person, she said.

All I wish is that she would still talk to me. I can deal with not being good enough for my dream girl but I have a lot of hard feelings because of the cutting contact part. That's actually her in the OP pic. She calls me a psychopath and I guess I actually do some antisocial things. It's just like a misguided outcry. I just wish we could be friends again.
>>
>>28605497
No because i have to fix myself before i wanna get a gf.
I'm a jobless autistic loser atm without any friends or any skills. No girl or at least no girl i would love deserves such a pathetic scum like me.
>>
It's not really a proper relationship but I met an older woman off here looking to have a baby. We take turns now raising the kid, and occasionally spend time together to do the raising together, but yeah not a relationship.
>>
>>28608831
How old? You got to splooge in her?

Was the conception loving or passionate?
>>
>>28607770
pic of your feet with timestamp pls?
>>
>>28608789
>my first gf has to be my wife
This concept is toxic. Dating multiple people objectively allows you to develop more self-confidence as well as a more defined idea of your wants, needs, goals and flaws.
>>
>>28609079
But it also dampens one's feelings in and towards relationships
>>
File: 6ee[1].jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
6ee[1].jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>28609079
Gee oh gee, who could it be.
>>
>>28609104
Yes and no. I used to think like you but after a couple relationships I'm definitely a better man. Experience is useful, so long as you aren't doing a bunch of one night stands and generally being a man whore.
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (2 KB, 97x95) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
2 KB, 97x95
>>28609126
gee i wonder who could be making this post
>>
>>28609126
A cyborg who sees this board as a shitpost circlejerk with impressionable morons taking the bait, that's whose behind this post.

I'm also one of the posters itt who has had romantic contact with the opposite sex, so there's that.
Keep hurling that Scotsman fallacy though bud
>>
>>28609171
>>28609175
And the brainwashed normalfags have been exposed.
>>
>>28609018
She was 28, I was 23. She's older but not like an old woman. And yes, we had sex to conceive, went bare and came inside each time till a baby took.

It wasn't loving or passionate though, actually a little awkward even since there weren't any feelings for each other but we were knowingly trying for a baby.
>>
>>28609220
and the fatass neckbeard is still delusional as fuck
>>
>>28609220
>everyone who hasn't had no contact with human beings like me must be a normalfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Insert Plato's Allegory of the Cave or some such philosophical quip here
>>
>>28609282
The worst thing is he isn't even trolling.
This is actually his perception of reality.
>>
Lol fukken nerds on my board fuk off go cryfap in a sock lol LOL
>>
>>28609079
No i don't think my first gf will be my wife but i do think it will be someone i love or at least like extremly much and appreciate. Reason enough to be a decent person before being in a relationship with a person in value.
>i wanna have a gf so i can be more self-confident
How about you find a reason in yourself to be self-confident and don't be so dependent on others like a fucking parasite
>>
>>28609323
his views seem to be pretty common around here, too

which is sad. i can see why, though, as most people here are social outcasts. it may be through no fault of their own, but it's still sad
>>
>>28609609
desu if your a nerd why even live fukken creepy fedora tippers thinking love is real wtf lol its 2016
>>
>>28609500
Holy shit nigger

You have never had any romantic contact with anyone. You literally DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT. The idea that you: A even know what you want out of a person and B: will then know how to behave well enough to keep that relationship strong in the long run is goddamn ludicrous

The first 2, 3 relationships you have aren't intended to actually work on any level, they're intended for learning how to be with another person and what kind of person you want to be with. Most people get this out of the way at a young age, but not everyone does, and that's fairly normal despite what delusional frogposters will tell you.

Yes there are people who stumble into a working relationship first try, or even worse people who crowbar themselves into forcing a relationship to work (religious couples for example) but to bet all your chips on that is retarded.

Dating is 50% entertainment, 50% education. Stop overthinking it.

>I just have to be a decent person
Said every fedora tipper ever
>>
>>28610062
>The idea that you: A even know what you want out of a person and B: will then know how to behave well enough to keep that relationship strong in the long run
So basically you're saying that women are robots that respond to various button pushing and they're not real actual people you can communicate to like you can with another normal male human being, and you have to develop this special button pushing skillset if you want to "get what you want" (and you don't even know what you want unless you stick your penis into a vagina first).

Am I following so far?
>>
>>28610133
Actually that button pushing metaphor is spot on. You're only wrong about it not applying to males as well. Social interactions of every kind are all just a formula. If you put in a certain input you'll get a certain output. It's recognizing all the different variables that's tough and why experience is key.
>>
>>28610192
So everyone has to be an edgy teenage goggles wearing PUA sociopath or they're neckbeard social outcasts? This is the outlook on life you're promoting here?
>>
>>28610230
No, that's just the predefined image of others' social interaction you have in your head, because deep down you're a narcissistic cunt that thinks "oh, if I ever bothered just trying I could totally nail down a perfect loving relationship on a whim"

Because you're an idiot.
>>
>>28610230
Whoa there slugger, take a moment to think before you jump to conclusions. How does what I say translate into being a edgy teenager? Our brains are essentially infinitely complex computers, and society is like a program they all run together. I say that only as a metaphor to convey my point, which is that everything we do, including relationships, follow general trends and patterns. As a human, your brain is good at recognizing trends and patterns but it needs practice before it can really achieve efficiency. If that analogy doesn't work for you, think of it as working out a muscle. When you date someone, you're exercising your relationship muscle (inb4 dick jokes). No kid who picks up a basketball for the first time is gonna instantly be an NBA player, likewise no one who goes into their first relationship is going to instantly be Casanova. Even if it's with the same person, you have to constantly work and practice being in a relationship.
>>
>>28610324
I don't think any of that, in fact I think the exact same thing about women that you do. Why can't two despicable woman haters such as us find a common ground?

>>28610362
*tips evopsych*
>>
>Tfw got a qt pol bf
R9k boys a shit
>>
File: 56169567_p0.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
56169567_p0.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>28605497
I dated a 5'1 blonde INTJ in high school. I'm an INTP and the things she used to do made real life feel like an anime (such as biting on to my shirt collar and shaking her head like a dog).

We dated 2.5 years then broke up, went from talking everyday to never. Then she found a new romantic interest a week later.

Life sucks all the time, boys.
>>
>>28610388
Oh, I get it now. All this "I want the first person I date to be the one" stuff is actually just an excuse to justify why you're alone when in reality it's your awful personality that keeps you single. Glad we could clear that up.
>>
>>28610388
And now you're trying to project your skewed worldview onto others in a blatant attempt to dodge reality.
>>
>>28610447
>dated an INTJ
why would you do that

Also o shit waddup INTP boi
>>
>>28610447
>We dated 2.5 years then broke up, went from talking everyday to never. Then she found a new romantic interest a week later.

life for 80% of men is pretty tragic
>>
>>28610462
>>Oh, I get it now. All this "I want the first person I date to be the one" stuff is actually just an excuse to justify why you're alone
Wait, isn't being convinced that women are automatons enough of an excuse to be alone and stay away from that shit forever? I thought we were on the same page there.

Obviously the only rational thing to do in that case is to either masturbate or fuck whores. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>28606204
as a male im here for the keks, but you are correct in your statements
>>
>>28610362
Going through lots of relationships might make you better at the habitual motions but it desensitizes you to the importance of romantic intimacy. I agree with both of you, but more the other guy. You will get better at making women happy, but you'll also become callous feeling like a relationship is some kind of role to fill when you like it, and not something more meaningful.
>>
>>28606204
You don't remember the old days with the nice gothic girls... but how could you, that's nearly ten years gone...
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.