[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do married women (of all people) cheat with guys young enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).png (326 KB, 398x509) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
326 KB, 398x509
Why do married women (of all people) cheat with guys young enough to be their son?
>>
>>28605456
>why would a woman want to have sex with a young virile attractive man

Are you retarded?
>>
>>28605456
to feel young and prove to themselves they've still got it.
>>
they can't fuck their own Chad sons for obvious reasons, so they fuck the next best thing
>>
because their husbands 50 year old dick doesnt perform like it used to. thats like asking why a guy would cheat with a women whos young enough to be his daughter. tight pussy instead of old loose roast beef.
>>
>>28605456
>tfw no mommy gf to roleplay with
>>
>>28605897
>20 year old girl
"I want to fuck a 50 year old man with a limp dick and is probably fat and balding"

vs

>20 year old guy
"I want to fuck a 50 year old woman who is still attractive for her age and hey, pussy's pussy"
>>
>>28605993
>20 year old girl
"he's old so he must have money maybe if i fuck his old ugly ass once he'll buy me a new car"
>>
>>28605891
>implying they don't fuck their Chad sons if they can

I got bad news for you robot
>>
>>28606113
le all women fuck their chad sons mee mee
>>
It has nothing to do with their sons, if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>28605456
whose that milf in the picture? no results for reverse image search.

i need it for school
>>
File: classic.jpg (51 KB, 463x509) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
51 KB, 463x509
>>28606454
Desirae Spencer
>>
>>28606186
Not all of them can (the son must be willing). But they all want too

I don't know how else to drill it into your head: all women want Chad ALL

ALL
ALL
ALL
>>
File: 1437974482951.png (195 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
1437974482951.png
195 KB, 826x890
>>28605456
Because they can famalam
>>
>>28605456
this is why I want a daughter instead of a son. i'm too scared of my son cucking me. at least, if I have a daughter I could rape her

not like i'll ever have children though
>>
>>28608227
Unless you are extremely handsome and fit in your Middle Ages your daughter isn't going to fuck you
>>
>>28608227
Just adopt a 10 year old. Then be the BEST DAD YOU CAN for five years. Then ask her if she knows about sex.
She will say no, but you can tell from her face if she does. If she does, ask her if she's interested in learning more about it.

Then fuck her senseless.
>>
>>28608351
Then smile to yourself every time she calls you daddy after that.
>>
>>28608343
that's why I said rape

>>28608351
i like this idea specially since it's not really incest.
>>
>>28608381
>not really incest

What's the point of that ??
>>
>>28605456
oh, can't wait to get married and cuck my balding husband with a young boy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.