[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1405124779343.jpg (85 KB, 661x720) Image search: [Google]
1405124779343.jpg
85 KB, 661x720
>spend day at house my small friend group chills at
>one mentions he told this girl to come over
>hung out with her a few times, first time I was too stoned to talk really, and the second time she left as I was in the bathroom, super flirty tho
>2 other bachelors in the room when she enters
>we all take turns talking to her
>me and her have really good chemistry, she understands my humor, etc.
>walk her to her car to get stuff cause jigaboos were catcalling her
>chill some more, she alludes to coming to my place
>later she needs to go back to her car, one of the guys, weird as shit, goes with her before I get the chance
>15 minutes pass and I walk out cause it's late and she said she'd drive me home
>her and that guy are fucking in the front seat but don't notice me
>wait an hour and she comes back all sweaty with her hair tied back and says they drove to IHOP
>gives me her number when she drops me off before leaving to drop someone else
At least the third guy got cucked as well.

I wanted to date her. I'm going to ask her over to smoke tonight I guess if she's that much of an easy slut.
>>
That wasn't getting cucked, that's called "dodging a bullet."

You didn't date her, you didn't invest money in her, you just talked to her and got funny feelings.
>>
>>28605353
This anon is right. Find a decent woman. She won't make you happy in the long run.
>>
>>28605305
>walk her to her car to get stuff cause jigaboos were catcalling her
>>28605305
>later she needs to go back to her car, one of the guys, weird as shit, goes with her before I get the chance
lol
>>
>>28605589
Said jigaboos had left at that point
>>
>>28605353
This. You weren't cucked, OP, but you almost certainly would have been had you found yourself in a relationship with this woman.
>>
>>28605353
>>28605410
>>28606108
But she was kind of a oneitits. She's the only attractive girl I know who I click so well with.
I don't want to be alone anymore. I just want someone to be with even if it's only for sex. I'm a virgin too.
>>
>>28605305
>try hard to not care about white girls
>get triggered when I see what the jews have done to them

I need to stop visiting this site entirely
>>
>>28605353
this is an accurate description of the situation
>>
Dude just fuck her, you don't have to date her or spend time with her.
>inb4 some permavirgin says b-but shes fucked 8 guys before!!
Guess what buddy, you can be mr. Number 9
>>
Just another whore. Fuck her if you want but don't ever even consider a relationship with it.
>>
>take turns talking to her

I fucking hate that shit. Total beta shit. Ignore the stupid bitch, condescend her, but don't fawn over her, especially... God damn you stupid fucks.

Also, it doesn't matter if you click with the bitch. She should be the one clicking. Hoes are NOT bros, they're not companions, they're not buddies. 2016 wake up already
>>
>>28605305
Any story like this posted here has a 90% chance of being an autistic fetish fantasy.
>>
File: 1435435647413.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1435435647413.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>28605353
>>28606108
>>28606993
I'm glad there are still people who don't fall for this retarded all-encompassing definition of the word cuck meme, im sick of hearing people like
>"this girl i met once at work offered me half a bagel then two weeks later had sex with someone besides me im such a faggot cuck!"
>>
>>28606948
>She's the only attractive girl I know who I click so well with.

I'm not saying this to be an asshole, but she probably "clicks" well with many people, not just between you two.

Just fuck her and/or move on. Don't get emotionally attached to sluts.
>>
File: 1444229232693.jpg (81 KB, 812x1008) Image search: [Google]
1444229232693.jpg
81 KB, 812x1008
werdswerdswerds
>>
>>28605305
You didn't get cucked though. You didn't know that girl. You weren't even dating her. You weren't in a relationship with her.

Other than that...
Anyone else find it strange they always have to use a black man to be the bull?
Because i'm pretty sure the "BBC" thing is a meme and that their penises are not that much bigger, so that excludes it as an explanation.
If the woman is into black men, why didn't she just date one, instead of dating a white man?
Is it because they are seen as sub-humans, almost like dogs, their existence fetishized, only for sex, with no possibility of deep romance, so it is less threatening for the man?
>>
>>28607958
I identify as a cuck but i don't really like the idea of servicing another man, or eating his cum.
And that makes me feel inadequate as a cuck.
Like i'm sorry i'm only a moderate cuck and not a full-on faggot, too.
It's something else if he nuts in her and she doesn't tell me and i smell another dude's cum in her pussy, or if i ask her for sex and she says she can't because she didn't wash herself from someone else's cum.
>>
>>28605847
The point was that you were the same as that "weird as shit" guy that went with her to her car except you didn't get laid so you're even weirder.
>>
>>28606948
Pump and dump. If you still feel the same way later, wait until you have a bit of free time, rub one out, and in the post-masurbatory euphoria really think about if it's worth dating her. She was flirting with you yet fucked some random guy? Clearly she's vapid. Take some time to consider, but this sounds like a real roastie
>>
>>28608311
Not this guy but I can't stress fapping before thinking about this enough. It'll really clear your head
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.