[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not ugly or autistic So why don't I have any friends??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462144654294.png (5 KB, 361x342) Image search: [Google]
1462144654294.png
5 KB, 361x342
I'm not ugly or autistic

So why don't I have any friends??
>>
>>28605183
You tell me, friendo
People I talk to usually just start brushing me off a couple minutes into conversation when they realize I'm a weirdo
>>
You are not the same as most people are therefore they cannot relate to you.

Most people are normal and if you don't fit into that mold, you are destined to be like we are now forever.
>>
>>28605222
I would like to add to this that most people are also stupid, and they are not capable of multi layered thinking. Like thinking about consequenses before actions etc.

They cannot conceive that there are people different from them, that is why they so easily think that if you are not a normie, there has to be something wrong with you.
>>
>>28605183
Because you are ugly and autistic
>>
>>28605183
You're probably boring and/or have low self esteem.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.