[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You either have it or you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: vegeta-llorando-crying.jpg (40 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
vegeta-llorando-crying.jpg
40 KB, 960x720
It seems that this quote has proven to be true.
And I'm tired /r9k/, oh I'm tired of trying and failing,again,and again and again. I'd rather die than keep trying only to see myself facing failure once again. Should I go hard core till I'm dead?! Does any of you know this suffering? Should we just give up and end it all? I know that my statement is vague, but I can apply it to everything I do, there is no description to it, It's like it's just floating on the air
>>
File: 1458727362056.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1458727362056.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
There are always people in the world that have failed at life harder than you, just remember that OP.
>>
>>28605198
That's no help to me, it only makes me more angry
>>
>>28605071
I feel you OP
its not that i gave up, neither Iam without courage, just tired of this game/life
>>
I think we should stick it out for a bit longer. It feels like I should probably wait until the future is irrefutably irredeemable to decide to suicide. I know I can go a bit further but doesn't feel like I can keep going for too long.
>>
>>28605071
>Does any of you know this suffering?

mate r9k is a cess pool of hopeless losers.
only difference is your angry and i want to die
>>
Then what do we do? We have to make a decision, a very important one, because I've been sitting on my ass looking at this site for 3 years now, and depression is killing me slowly, I can't even talk in public anymore. We are broken, there must be a way out. The only question is, how?
>>
Look at vegeta, he tried hard nonstop sacrificing almost everything making him a shitty husband and father. And guess what? He failed every fucking time always living in Goku's shadow being weaker until he finally accepted defeat in the Buu saga saying Goku will always be better than him. Personally, I believe vegeta is a weak faggot for giving up then again it's probably a sad truth of reality "you either got it or you don't"
>>
>>28605397
D-Don't tell me that, you are making things worse...
>>
File: OBSTACLE-IS-THE-WAY.jpg (880 KB, 1584x2141) Image search: [Google]
OBSTACLE-IS-THE-WAY.jpg
880 KB, 1584x2141
here is a book to try
>>
Yea.... Teen angst is quite common, op. You'll get over it
>>
>>28605437
To each his own. Some people are like yamcha, they say fuck it I'm going to do my own thing. He let vegeta cuck him taking his woman and became weak/irrelevant. It's all about finding that comfort zone that's different for everyone.
>>
>>28605559
But I'm not a teen, that's the sad part
>>
>>28605465
I'll try it, but I doubt the book will have any effect on my actions.
>>
>>28605608
Im failing at life because ive never properly tried. Keyword - properly
>>
>>28605397
Vegeta achieved God levels of strength though, he's also one of the more feared fighters in the universe. He has a rich wife and a son with a lot of potential, he pretty much lives for free. Even if he will never be as strong as his rival it's a small gap, plus he's a lot more well off.
>>
>>28605690
Why do you feel the need to turn this into an /a/ discussion? This is why end up on this board.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.