[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High-estrogen nu males date trannies, girls which look like boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: B0opVG1IUAA30gW.jpg (49 KB, 598x433) Image search: [Google]
B0opVG1IUAA30gW.jpg
49 KB, 598x433
High-estrogen nu males date trannies, girls which look like boys and fat land whales.
Discuss.
>>
>>28605051
>girls which look like boys
This is a good thing. If you have a son with a high T woman, your son will be high T too (more likely to be a Chad)

>tfw no manfaced gf with square jawline
>>
>>28605051
that look of despair
>>
Yeah, so?

That is just how things are nowdays?

Do you want people to change?
Well good.

First you need to change yourself and pull your head out from your ass.
>>
>>28605161
Tranny, girl that looks like a boy, or fat landwhale detected.
>>
>>28605167
I'm none of those things.

Did I upset your fragile conseption of reality with this shared knowledge?
>>
>>28605126
This. That isn't the typical ''oh god I'm throwing away my life'' look. That is the ''I'LL WAKE UP AT ANY MOMENT NOW'' look.
>>
>>28605241
Oh, okay. Numale then. Got it.

Also, you may have upset my conseption. Whatever that is. My conception on the other hand is just fine.
>>
>>28605309
How clever of you! using a typo as a clever remark, how original is that even?

I'm sorry for that, but to be fair and completely honest, english is only my third language.
>>
There's nothing low estrogen about how a fucked a tranny for 3 hours straight last night.
>>
>>28605126
>>28605287

I don't even know how any guy would be able to respond to that.

>GF plans wedding for "friend"
>Lol unlucky guy getting married in 2016
>Go to wedding wearing tux
>SURPRISE WE'RE THE ONES GETTING MARRIED TODAY
>>
>>28605105
It's not, only high estrogen females and high test males produce healthy offspring. With high test gf you'll have high test daughter and low test son.
>>
>>28605523
Just say no. The marriage isn't finalized at that point. Dump her ass for pulling that kind of stunt.
>>
>>28605534

With all your friends and family there? And you're literally oblivious to the whole thing until you walk down the isle?
>>
>>28605552
>With all your friends and family there?

Yes

>And you're literally oblivious to the whole thing until you walk down the isle?

Walking down the isle doesn't finalize it either. Again, you have chances to back out of it.
>>
>>28605531
I'm so tired of the pseudo-science and stupid evo-psy on 4chan.
It's even worse than /pol/ these days.
>>
>>28605552
>With all your friends and family there?
Yes.
It would be the perfect point to do a runner and start a new life somewhere else. Fuck living in the proximity of crazy bitches like that.
>>
>>28605590
Evolutionary psychology is a burgeoning field of study, though. You'd be a fool to disregard the insights which have been uncovered in the field.
>>
>>28605590
>dude evopsych doesnt real our thoughts come from our brains idiot lol how does evolution affect our brains athiests 1 christians 0
>>
>>28605523
Honestly if you have to go so far to trick somebody into marrying you, you must not be good spouse material in the first place.
>>
>>28605842

They were probably common-law by this point anyway.
>>
>>28605051
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING REKT

but seriously though I'd leave her ass at the altar
>>
>>28605466
>english is only my third language.

Fuck off. That shit excuse might work on reddit, but not on here. No one gives a fuck even if you just learned English. Kill yourself.
>>
File: ywn_suck_her_dick.jpg (368 KB, 1024x604) Image search: [Google]
ywn_suck_her_dick.jpg
368 KB, 1024x604
>>28605105
>tfw no manfaced gf with square jawline

last girl who rejected me
>>
File: 1460570335302.jpg (1 MB, 2336x3504) Image search: [Google]
1460570335302.jpg
1 MB, 2336x3504
Then where is my girl who looks like a boy, goddamit.
>>
>>28605625
Its pseudoscience at its most pseudo. Psychology as a whole is broken and what few "insights" evopsy has are common sense conclusions wrapped up in scientific language.
>>
File: 1415684274372.jpg (1 MB, 2186x3851) Image search: [Google]
1415684274372.jpg
1 MB, 2186x3851
i want a sk8aboi elle fanning bf with a strong square jaw
>>
>>28606209
I can literally speak, write and read 3 languages mate :^)

How many can you do?
>>
>>28606675
holy shit, my dick is diamonds
>>
>>28606849
I can literally speak too, bitch. You're not the boss of me, why don't you write and read 3 languages matey?
>>
>>28606675

Those veins are pretty intense.
>>
File: tinyjew.jpg (52 KB, 620x519) Image search: [Google]
tinyjew.jpg
52 KB, 620x519
>>28605105
Does that mean Zuck is a high eastrogen nu-male?
>>
>>28605105
The guys who are into that are literally into girls who look like BOYS. Not masculine women but flat, no hips, short hair, boyish looking girls
>>
>>28607468
a fucking billionaire and he choose that ugly """""""woman"""""""". Jesus Christ.
>>
>>28607845

Best he could get now.

>she's already rumored to be hooking up with someone better looking
>>
File: MTM2OTI2NTkwNzE3MTQyNjIz.jpg (57 KB, 620x762) Image search: [Google]
MTM2OTI2NTkwNzE3MTQyNjIz.jpg
57 KB, 620x762
pic related, biggest slayer on the planet, looks like a lesbian

>muh masculinity!!!

every time someone starts talking about muh test and muh masculinity I always imagine a balding, bloated gymrat who can't figure out why he can't get laid
>>
>>28607938
and which gossip magazine told you that??? i like watching tmz to keep up with the famous but they havent mentioned anything there!!!! :+)

fucking stupid faggot
>>
>>28608016

White knight or female...

>i like watching tmz to keep up with the famous

Confirmed for female. Piss off.

"OMFG, how dare you imply she'd ever cheat on her ugly manlet nerd husband? Women are pure and saintly just like muh Kardashian sistas!'
>>
>>28605552
I'd rip her a new asshole in front of everyone, and storm off like a fucking boss. Who cares if I piss off the guests? They're not the ones who are being tricked into a lifelong commitment that might end in half my shit being taken away
>>
>>28605625
It's always best when a complex systems science is burgeoning, because the hype hasn't yet been killed by the inherent contradictions of complex systems science. Namely, that science is married to a manipulationist theory of causality (ceteris paribus) that can't get any traction in the presence of obviously complex dynamics.
>>
>>28608123
if thats what you got from my post youre a retarded mongoloid
>>
>>28608144

So, you're admitting you're incapable of handling commitment to a real woman.

Disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>28608162

Jumping right into name-calling. Typical.

Is it that time of the month, honey?
>>
>>28608123
Not him but sarcasm is clearly beyond you isn't it?
>>
>>28607938
>>she's already rumored to be hooking up with someone better looking

Of course. She'll get half (or more) of his money, so the next status symbol will be having a hunk.

It's all about impressing other women.
>>
>>28608183
There's a difference between accepting commitment and being tricked into.

Pretty sure you're trolling, but if you really don't think there's anything wrong with this switch the genders in the story and tell me if you still feel the same way
>>
>>28608212

You clearly can't read, whiteknight.
>>
>>28608202
im ashamed the people i relate to the most are as stupid as you are. i will not stop namecalling as you took my initial response and spinned it so it fits in your retarded belief of "if somebody disagrees with me theyre woman lol".

fucking kill yourself. youre disgusting. go read your gossip magazines.
>>
>>28607938
>multi-billionaire jew
>best he could get
>>
>>28607468
Obviously, all programmers are betas.
>>
File: exit.jpg (18 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
exit.jpg
18 KB, 251x251
>>28608183
This is a modern shotgun wedding.
>Shame him into it with all his friends and family

A true boss would have waited until he was asked by the priest to take the bride then say "Nope, this isn't how marriage works and I won't be manipulated as such. " then "exit stage left"
>>
>>28608358
yeah, beta nerd isa beta nerd, no matter the size of the bank account.
>>
>>28608390
Betas like to choose ugly cheating bitches because they're too lazy/shy to appreciate someone better or similar to them.
>>
>>28608474
You sounds bitter. Betas are creepy little nerds. Why would they appreciate anyone similar to them?
>>
>1. over several generations, arrest/otherwise punish all the high-test guys for being disorderly and rowdy, systematically disadvantaging them in the reproductive market
>2. wonder why your population looks weird and effeminate
>3. ???
>4. agitate for harsher criminal penalties like a good conservative
>>
>>28608553
>5. keep going until your population's endocrine phenotype resembles the Japanese
>>
>>28608123
He was being sarcastic, you fucking retard.
>>
Anyone else who would find that completely disrespectful and just plain decietful?

I would fucking leave the bitch right then and there
>>
>>28608719

No. I am very good at detecting sarcasm. That was NOT sarcasm.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.