[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sit next to pretty girl on plane >She talks to me in German
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Sit next to pretty girl on plane
>She talks to me in German
>I write a questionmark down and "English"
>she giggles
>We kinda converse using Google translator
>I get her number and a broken translation of "we can figure this out"

I mean what the fuck do I do with that? I can learn German I guess and she knows a bit of English but that's all I could tell from her. Do I bring an interpreter with me on our date, and does he sit back while we fuck? I don't know.
>>
>>28604802
lern einfach deutsch, du affe
>>
>>28604833
I can try DuoLingo

I'm glad she's kinda patient but I literally just met her. I guess she's about as curious as I am about this thing.
>>
>>28604802
This is literally a perfect scenario. The language barrier MIGHT conceal your autistic faggotry, at least for a while.

I'm sure you'll find a way to fuck it up though.
>>
>>28604861

>implying an autist would even allow this situation to happen
>>
>>28604855
Well, good luck to you.

Fair warning though that most German girls are insufferable cunts. They're extremely slutty, narcissistic and materialistic.

I'd guess it's better that you don't understand her, chances are that only shit would come out of her mouth anyway.
>>
>>28605166

Maybe I could point her in the right direction. Materialism is what I can not sand out of those three, especially since women (not just German women) are bred to be materialistic. Ever walk down the toy aisle? The kind of messages sent to future women are atrocious.

>shape her with y penis
>>
>>28604802
It doesn't matter OP you're in there.
>>
>>28605187
Honesly how many foreign people fuck people who barely speak their language? It's a thing, OP probably thinks its a relationship when she just wants to wrap her warm, wet vagina around his penis until they have a baby and she eats the egg.
>>
>>28604802

Just try and speak to her. German isn't that hard, just the grammar.
>>
>>28605181
Honestly, German women don't really have anything going for them. Aside from the fact that they're pretty ugly and masculine when compared to the women of our neighbouring countries, they're also poisoned by the ideas of the Sexual Revolution and feminism. They have the most annoying bitch-princess complex.

It's better to go for an Eastern European women. They are shallow and materialistic as well, but at least they still somewhat value things like marriage and faithfulness. And they actually look pretty.
>>
I once hallucinated during a flight. During that entire conversation with that 'girl', everyone was looking st me weird. Only when I got off, did I notice there was noone sitting next to me.

Wake up. Maybe the same happened to you. Wake up.
>>
>>28605306
>>28605166

>this guy knows every woman in germany and they're all the same

Just stop.
>>
>>28604802
That's super cute anon. Even cuter that you're going to try to learn a language just for a girl.
>>
>>28606927
This is the only way we can reach you. Wake up. How can you wake up? How can I wake up? What is waking up? Wake up..
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.