[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it with all women nowadays openly having an Electra complex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: father-figure.jpg (67 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
father-figure.jpg
67 KB, 1000x733
What is it with all women nowadays openly having an Electra complex?
It's fucking insane. Every other woman wants a guy with a beard, a guy who is taller than her, and a guy that makes a lot of money. All of these characteristics have a strong correlation with stereotypical "maturity" and the general idea of what a father would look like. Sure, these can be seen as desirable traits, in the same way a man could desire a woman with large breasts, loves to cook, and looks motherly, but the eay these particular traits and a few others are so overly fetishized causes me to believe that there is an underlying issue behind this. They view traits like this as an absolute MUST and will rarely settle for less, if settling at all.

Have women always been like this, or is it a recent phenomenon?
>>
They've always been like this

The beard thing is recent though and is only a reflection of the rising popularity of beards over the past 5 years
>>
>>28604739

> Isn't it like sooo weird that women find men with manly traits attractive?

Numale detected.
>>
>>28604739
>general idea of what their father looks like.
ftfy
>>
The more feminists butcher masculinity, the greater the demand for it as supply goes down. They've always been like this but recent developments in social justice are pushing them to double down.
>>
Is that jared taylor?
>>
>>28604804
If your sole reason for having one or more of those traits is to appease women, then you're the nu male.
A man should do things for himself. If you want a beard, get it because it looks cool to you. If you want money, get it to make yourself happy. If you're tall, that's not really something you can control, but attracting women should be a secondary benefit.
Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>28604856
It's false masculinity. They basically want a human dildo who will be rough with them. Someone who will constantly treat them as the sluts they are.
>>
File: 1463082996794.jpg (271 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463082996794.jpg
271 KB, 916x1280
>maybe if I argue about women on the internet enough, I'll get a girlfriend!
>>
>>28604739
Beng taller than girl is normal, you dipshit. Males are taller in average.
>>
>>28605081
No, we're arguing on the internet because we can't get gfs

Do you think we'd be here otherwise?
>>
>>28605103
Not what I meant. They don't necessarily want a guy that's taller than them, but a guy who is also taller than other men. You know how little girls have a tendency to see their fathers as superior to other men?
>>
I'm a girl and I don't care about this stuff at all, it's all very superficial and doesn't guarantee a good partner. It's much more important to look at a man's behaviour to see if he's "mature" or not.

That being said low amounts of body hair and facial hair are best, but there has to be the perfect balance
>>
I had no father so I have no idea how do fathers should look like or behave. How does it make you feel? Basically I can't have any daddy's issues because no daddy.
>>
>>28604887
>If your sole reason for having one or more of those traits is to appease women
Who are you quoting friend?
>>
File: img.cgi.png (52 KB, 1150x556) Image search: [Google]
img.cgi.png
52 KB, 1150x556
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

blbxb
>>
>>28606395
oh god all that 38-39 clinging
>>
>>28606395
What was the point of this image? It basically confirms that women like older guys until their 30s when they become old hags and desperately try to cling onto their youth.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.