[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about whites becoming a minority in europe and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463035672395.png (203 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1463035672395.png
203 KB, 600x550
How do you feel about whites becoming a minority in europe and north america in your lifetime?

>It will happen in less than 30 years
>Even if you are not white you will suffer in a 3rd world country run by your fellow shitskins
>>
>>28604616
/r9k/ is mostly self-centered.

although it makes me sad i also know it's out of my hands, especially with morons like merkel and clinton wanting more muslims in europe.
>>
We whites are fucking incredible at conquering shit.

If we become a minority it wouldn't take that much to overthrow and deport all the shitskins and kebab
>>
I think all muslims should be eradicated off the face of the earth for the greater good
>>
>>28604616

>Muslim mayor

These are surreal times.
>>
>>28604616
It's pretty amazing frankly that a whole culture across dozens of countries can just sit back and destroy itself.

If there isn't brainwashing at work then we really deserve it.

For Britain at least any of our aristocracy with any balls that would have become are political class would have been Officers in WW1 and were essentially massacred by 1945.

The EU referendum is my last bastion of hope if we don't get out I'm just going find a shithole flat and take acid every day.
>>
>>28604616
ITT : Useless pieces of shit identifying with a "glorious past" because they are of the same race & fantasizing about an anime-tier apocalyptic future which will never happen because they cherry pick informations.
Yeah in less than 5 posts you did that much.
>>
>>28604616
>in your lifetime
I'm already 28 and unless I live another few hundred years, I do see that happening. Possibly in the UK to an extent and maybe Sweden, but anything else is pretty much not going to happen that fast.
>>
>>28604616

Won't happen in Murrica, won't happen in most european countries. 30 years isn't a long time.

I can totally see it happening in some parts of Europe, though. In France there are already meetings done by black people where white people and mixed people aren't allowed.
The french government is turning a blind eye on this, so yeah could see it happen, or maybe not. Few can see the future.
>>
Some parts of the US are already becoming close to having a Hispanic majority. I'm ok with these guys.

Europe is really in bad shape though.
>>
Pretty funny desu, I will enjoy fucking my white gf
>>
desperate fear-mongering
>>
>>28604616
i don't want to live with barbaric muslim scum. i just hope i can escape to a peaceful white neighborhood, thats all.
>>
>>28606688
>buddhist invasion
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.