[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got fucking ranted at today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1462954240967s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462954240967s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
I don't even know what to feel right now. My dad just went on this rant for about 1 hour about how I should try hard and study to be better than others(He is a 40 year old alcoholic neet). He just keeps going on and on about how I don't know what hard work is and what it's going to be like when I'm going to wake up in the morning and hate going to work instead of being excited to go to it. He keeps calling me unmotivated and lazy. He is angry at me for doing bad in school. He thinks that B+ and Bs were not good enough. He wanted As and he just didn't stop rambling. It's been around 2 years since I cried and this almost happened again. I don't even know what to do. I wish I could give more backstory on this but I'm too shaken atm to even think of more details. Guys I know you are not psychologists or whatever, but please give me some advice on this shit. I've never seen him act this way before.
>>
>>28604598
Sounds like it's your fault. You obviously don't know hard work and are failing. Your dad is completely right.

your dad is probably projecting.
>>
>>28604598
sounds to me like your father is seeing his NEET self in you. He doesn't want you to end up like him.
>>
Must suck being asian, op ;^)
>>
>>28604691
Came here to post this. He's too old to ever get on the right track and scared that you'll slip and follow him.
>>
>>28604691
NEET's blown the fuck out once again
>>
Approach a tv channel to make a documentary on what happens when a neet has kids to educate the public. You and your father will be a martyr
>>
>>28604713
Hes not too old. His biggest mistake was having kids
>>
>>28604751
Fucking agreed. I mean if you know you have shit genes and shit income, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE KIDS.
>>
>>28604765
he fell in love, anon
>>
>>28604803
Ops dad is 40
Assuming op is 18, his dad became a dad at 22. Lmao.... Which part of hick town are you from op? How are your other 8 siblings doing?
>>
>>28604598
He just doesn't want you to end up like himself and is getting desperate about it.
>>
>>28604826
Like yea ;^) . Opie needs to work hard so he can make good income to fund his dad's neet life ;^).

Its always the poor parents who mercilessly rag their kids on to perform well at school. You can bet the parents barely completed high school back in their day
>>
>>28604825
Currently in London, originally from Romania. Fuck that country. Fucking hated it. I'm an only child though, I mean thank fuck I wouldn't wish this on any other human being on earth.
>>
>>28604848
Yes. He just did high school and then went in the army since he didn't want to bother with Uni. His excuse was that the country was switching from communism to capitalism so it was a hard time.
>>
>>28604848
why so pessimistic?
OPs dad just doesn't want OP to fuck up like he did.
>>
>>28604751
>Hes not too old.
Dude. He's not going to turn his life around. He's prolly one of those types who say they'll do something about it tomorrow, next week etc. all their lives.
>>
>>28604598
He doesn't want you to end up like him. He wishes success for you and that you should be happy with good results(B) and you should aim to be great(A).
It's not a movie so what your dad says won't come out as good as the intention is, but if you study hard and get As it will get so much better.
It all comes down to getting yourself determined enough to cut some time spend on here and add it to studying.
I suggest 30 min of studying, followed by 5 min break of internet, and keep doing it for the whole day until you are sure you are ready to get an A on a test based on what you have studied. After that you use the rest of the day for whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>28604947
Cos i used to be in a similar situation you normie. So i think i know more about it than you do
>>
>>28604947
You got it wrong, if he never had kids he definitely wouldnt be a neet today. Put yourself in his shoes
>>
>>28604899
Just suck it up for a while until the benefit of moving out outweighs the cons. Im guessing moving out now would only be to your detriment
>>
>>28605015
Probably just going to get my own job then fuck off somewhere alone and cut off contact with my family. I'm not even trying to be edgy but all they've done so far in life is bring me down and constantly make me feel like shit while destroying my self esteem. I'm already a pussy but my family has made me cry over 40 times.
>>
>>28605055
Doubt you can survive on your own. Youre still in high school.
>>
>>28605055
OP I'm a loser hated by his family aswell, let me give you advice you wont find any where cheap to live in london. so don't even dream.
>>
>>28605120
Thanks my nigger. Just drown them out with ironic memes until I die then.
>>
>>28605151
Lmao 'until you die'

Op firstly get a part time job to build up your resume. You're probably underaged which means you get paid a lower wage which is currently a good thing because that means you're more likely to get hired. Just get a job at mcdonalds or some shit and once you've finished high school you can start hunting for a better jobs, itll be easier for you since you had already worked, or you could work your way up in the mcdonalds franchise to a supervisor.

The point is if things go well you should be able to move out by 21
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.