[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still fap to real people? And by that I don't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1459461723743.jpg (46 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1459461723743.jpg
46 KB, 604x437
Do you still fap to real people? And by that I don't mean 3D grills in general, I mean people you interact with or just see in real life, like friends, classmates, co-workers, random cashiers or people on the street.

I used to do that all the fucking time when I was younger. I'm guessing 30-50% of my fap sessions were while watching pictures or just thinking of classmates or co-workers.

Nowadays I never do that. There are a lot of attractive chicks at work, but I never think about fucking them. Same goes for other hot grills I meet IRL. I'd rather just go home and jerk it to furry guro or some other weird shit.
>>
>>28604424
I do it To my girlfriend
>>
>>28604424
Nope. I tried, but I just feel bad when I do. The only thing I can still manage to fap to is webcams, and even then they can't have that confused look or it ruins it.
>>
>>28604424
why is gondola attacking spurdo?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 350x263
>>28604424
Yeah I need some sort of content, can't just make up an imaginary face in my head. It's never with strangers, usually friends, coworkers, or classmates (except during college, they were mostly ugly tbqh).

I heard that everyone at least thinks of having sex with someone once. Nice to know that my hot coworker considered it at least one time.
>>
>>28604482
memes :--DDD
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.