[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had another dream of my ex gf, where she came back with me In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460182469531.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460182469531.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
Had another dream of my ex gf, where she came back with me
In my dreams I always tell her that I often dream about her but this time it's real
>then wake up and realize it was another dream

>our relationship ended 7 years ago
>>
Am I the only one

Originally
>>
Ten years and counting here
>>
>>28604386
Is the pain still there? I broke up with my first gf 4 months ago and i still think about her everyday and cry because of it at least twice a week... Am i going to end up like you?
>>
>Two years since
>Still remembering things she used to do
>Still wondering why she left
It doesn't go away does it
>>
>>28605367
I was like that for maybe a year, I use to get drunk and leave her voice message where I was crying
The pain won't last, the memories fade away but are still here
>>
Cool here I am at two years thinking it will stop. Guess not, let the ride continue to the grave
>>
File: 1435597162346.jpg (88 KB, 640x646) Image search: [Google]
1435597162346.jpg
88 KB, 640x646
IT NEVER ENDS DOES IT

ROBOTS ARE JUST GIVEN A TASTE AS A JOKE AND THEN SHE GOES AND FUCKS CHAD

THIS LIFE MUST BE SOME PUNISHMENT FOR A SIN COMMITTED IN ANOTHER LIFE

MEMES ARE REAL
>>
>last spoke to her 7 years ago
>still think about her

I hate it. I wish I never met her. I wish I wasn't raised to believe in more loftier relationships instead of thinking of them as stupid cunts.
>>
>>28604386
>ex gf

Out. Get out
>>
>>28604386
just try to falll in love again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.