[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>h-hey, anon... I thought you'd like to come to my dad's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: 1454463124649.jpg (106 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
1454463124649.jpg
106 KB, 597x597
>h-hey, anon... I thought you'd like to come to my dad's new kebab joint he's opening this week... I-I've told him a lot about you!
>>
>tfw I never asked out the cute tiny mudslime girl at my last job

I tried to talk to her and she just kinda brushed me off
>>
>"I-I've told him a lot about you!"

great now I have to flee the country and get a new identity before her father, brother, 3rd cousin or any other crazy family member kill me to "restore the honor of their family"
>>
>>28604418

I heard muslim girls like it in the pooper!
>>
>>28604340

I seem to be a sand nigger magnet. I've never really seen more than 4 sand niggers throughout my life but one of them was a nurse at the hospital my grandmother was staying at. She was wearing the towel over her head and was supposed to be helping out the doctors and my grandmother. She just kept staring at me the entire time, right at me, checking me up and down. It got so bad that the doctor had to snap his fingers in front of her face to get her to pay attention and stop staring at me. Another is a girl that works at my Uni's ASU. She always has the goofiest smile and is always trying to awkwardly chat me up. Seems very religious since she's covered up to where you can only see her face even during our really hot summer. I've got no interest in anyone who would prescribe to such a retarded ideology.
>>
>>28604340
First you must tell me whether you're sunni or shia. I'd never date an infidel.
>>
>>28604340
>sure I'll come
>forget the girl, go there for kebabs
The weakness of being British.
>>
As someone whos dated a Lebanese muslim for 5 years
>.. I-I've told him a lot about you!

This NEVER Happens. Dating is not allowed in their culture.

It's hide behind family back then marriage.
>>
>>28604524
Just ask her if she's iranian, it'll be less awkward & you have a 90% chance.
>>
>>28605352
rip Shia ;_;
>>
>>28604340
Reminder that a single compliment from Chad could get even the most religious Muslim girls to renounce their faith by the end of the day
>>
>>28605352
Lebanese, Syrian and Iraqi people have huge Shia populations, too.
>>
>>28605564
only if they are western

but yeah
>>
>>28604340
I ate out a paki

Shit tasted like fucking curry. Never again lads
>>
>>28604340
Ok sounds fun
>>
>that sounds great, I'd love to be murdered!
>>
>>28604340
your fucking fantasys go more crazy everytime
>>
>>28604418
This meme is stupid.

When this happens they kill their daughters , not the guy who was fucking her.
If they kill the other guy they know that they will be caught and sent to jail but they think that if they can kill their daughter they'll be able to dispose of the body and say "she ran away" or "she went home to Pakistan".

Muslim men are too pussy to kill anyone other than their defenceless sister/daughters.
>>
>>28604340
GET OUT YOU FILTHY SANDSHIT NIGGERLOID
>>
>>28605583
If they aren't western it just means that the Chad needs to be brown and have a Muslim sounding name.
>>
>>28604340
I'd like to invite you to my kebab joint. Hop on!
>>
>>28604340
i don't understand how people don't see that mating with muslims is a disease
>>
>>28604340
i banged an eqyptian qt3.14 last week.....i made her keep the rag on her head....
she hasnt answered any texts since then...
>>
>>28606796
Actually Chad needs to be white and have a white sounding name like Chad
>>
>>28604340
Fuck yes, I love kebab.
>>
>>28604467
They do. Them and Mormons. Helps them 'retain their virginity'. Muslim girls usually have an ass to go with it though.
>>
>>28607113
But anal is haram even when it's a woman with her husband.
>>
>>28605564
>Reminder that a single compliment from Chad could get even the most religious Muslim whores to renounce their faith by the end of the day
>>
>>28604340
>"Sorry I don't date muslims."
>>
>>28604340
These girls aren't allowed to date outside their religion.
>>
>>28607173
Maybe in the scriptures, but they still do it. They also drink, some a great deal. It's just not done publicly like we do in the west.
>>
>>28604369

Then asking her out wouldn't achieve anything
>>
>>28607113
Dont forget hardcore catholics. In the part of eurofagland where I live there are loads of them. If you pick up a grill from the right study room in uni you're basically more likely to visit her anus than the sweet sweet Catholic pussy
>>
Dude I love keb... you what? Man now you made me anxious
>>
>>28607302
These girls aren't allowed to date even within their own religion. I'm from a Muslim country, and parents would often punish their daughters physically if they found out she's even talking to some guy. Westernized Islam is NOT actual Islam.
>>
>>28606314
Are we talking pussy or anus
>>
>>28607363
the Turks are a lot more lax about that stuff, right?

I really want to just walk around looking at the land in Anatolia, I don't know why it fascinates me so much
>>
>>28607400
Yeah, they are. Lebanese also.
>>
>>28604467
>>28607113
that's a dumb rumor.

basically any muslim girl who is going to go as far with a guy as doing anal is going to get fucked as well
>>
>>28607374
The pussy had a rotten curry stank
>>
>>28607466
You're right. I only live in Dearborn MI. What would I know?
>>28607363
>No True Scotsman
>>
>>28607363
This. All contact between males and not related females is haram. If you want to get a GF you have to ask her family first, if they say yes then marriage. All without exchanging a word with the girl.
>>
>>28607400
>the Turks are a lot more lax about that stuff, right?
Pretty much. Conservatives are majority but most of them are so called conservatives who are morally bankrupt. Extereme conservatives are minority.
>>
>>28607508
Some muslim immigrant girl was murdered in my country just because his brother suspected she was seeing someone.
>>
>>28608026
What country? Got link?
>>
>>28604340
>muslim

fuck that, I don't want to have to hear about st. totteringham's day
>>
>>28607572
Sounds like a decent system honestly, where marriage can be used to strengthen bonds between families, and fathers can make sure their daughter only marries someone of good moral and financial standing.
>>
>>28607508

Another Dearborn robot? Wulah?

Want to go get coffee at Ram's Horn on Tele?
>>
>>28604340
I'd rather not get food poisoning
>>
File: 132129111839.png (46 KB, 186x248) Image search: [Google]
132129111839.png
46 KB, 186x248
Sure, I love kebab.
>go to the opening
>ask for a receipt
>>
>>28604340
Source on her? I want to force feed her pork.
>>
>>28604340
sounds good

maybe after i can give you
my boner kebab
>>
I've tried to get several muslim girl's numbers before but they always declined and said their dads would get mad
>>
>kebab joint

shiiiieet when I first read that I immidietly thought of kebab flavored weed
>>
>>28604369
theyre stuck up bitches, they dont even notice my existance
>>
>>28604340
fUCK YOU hajib slut how about I fucking rape your face while choking you to death with your religious shawl you cunt fucking slut whore. God I fucking hate you with every god damn cell my body possesses, I hate you and your fucking ugly hipster glasses, trying to fit into our western society. Go back to the UAB like a proper fucking slut and learn how to be placed into a proper female role. Holy fuck your dad must be ashamed of you beyond any reasonable feeling of shame he thought he could possibly experience. You are a female, the bottom fucking denominator and here you are, trying to ask ME if I want to go eat some fucking bacteria infested kebab at your shitty halal dad's rat infested cum dumpster of a restaurant? Go kill yourself bitch, I hate you.
>>
>>28609464
As a fellow redditor, I agree.

Have my upvote good sir.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.