[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old is too old to have never had a job? >tfw 21 y/o robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455332177985.jpg (24 KB, 840x405) Image search: [Google]
1455332177985.jpg
24 KB, 840x405
How old is too old to have never had a job?

>tfw 21 y/o robot living in a Southern European country and only had one unpaid internship at the town hall for about 8 months
>>
>>28604240
Where you from, pham? I'm Southern Italian.
Personally I had my first job at 24, (retail slave at a clothing store) while I was living in Australia.
I just lied to the employer (that I work here and there etc), fucked up the first days, but then they liked me so they kept me around for 6 months, the legal limit for working holiday visas.
>>
>>28604240

After 20 with no job experience you're fucked famlam
>>
>Southern European

Why not just live on social programs? Then you can play vidjas at all times.
>>
>>28604269
Stop with this ruined your life meme
In Europe you can just lie
LIE LIE LIE
who gives a shit? Just say you worked here and there, with your friend, your dad
No one gives a shit
Don't listen to the negative talk of this shithole
>>
>>28604292
If you're good at lying you're a normie and need to leave
>>
>>28604311
There are two kinds of robots
>losershit virgin robots that secretly wish they were big normos, and orbit ugly whores
OR
>fucked up people that don't give a shit anymore, and they just lie and stomp on everything they can, just to find their little quiet spot on this rotating shithole: the real robots

Fite me
>>
File: ebin.jpg (12 KB, 240x219) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
12 KB, 240x219
>med student
>wont have to work a day till I'm 25
>maybe do a phd to procrastinate it even further
>I'll be a 28 years old manchild with three degrees, all paid by the gubment
>all I have to do is read books about subjects I was always interested in
dog bless yurop
>>
I got my first job at 23, but I did have a master's degree which counts for something.
>>
>>28604240
In America it's excusable if you're a full time student and never had a job. Most just take work study jobs, that's what I do. Helps support my hobbies. I'm 22, never worked any real job just yet.
>>
>>28604240

South-Western european here, started working at 25 and it wasnt a problem. But then again it was in software development.

Anyone can get a decent paying job as a programmer in europe if you're half decent, you can even be a total autist, some companies dont care as long as you have some previous projects to show.
>>
>>28604517

They don't force you to do internships and residency programs your final years of med school?
>>
File: 1447995418604.jpg (9 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1447995418604.jpg
9 KB, 250x225
>>28604348
this is where the wojack / pepe dichotomy came from
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.