[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 19
File: 1462239740085.jpg (23 KB, 497x306) Image search: [Google]
1462239740085.jpg
23 KB, 497x306
When your parents sit you down and ask you what are your plans for the future and when are you settling down
>>
>mum asks if brother can switch bedrooms with me
>"it will only be temporary until he moves out"
>"he won't be here forever even though you probably will"
>>
File: 3400669104.jpg (41 KB, 710x631) Image search: [Google]
3400669104.jpg
41 KB, 710x631
>moms always getting pissed for no reason and asks when I'm moving out
>tell hey my arrangements to move to NYC soon
>she gets angry and tells me it's stupid to move out
My dad was right, she is a control freak always trying to control your life
>>
>talking to your parent
What are you, gay? I just ignore their calls.
>>
>>28604235
dont move to nyc, it's fucking expensive
consider other locales, you'd be better off going to cali. there's not really much going on here, it's becoming more of a financial city.
>>
>>28604141
they've given up doing that with me

>>28604254
and this. but i live with them, so just ignore them and dont give real answers when they ask
>>
File: 1462860399911.png (300 KB, 544x576) Image search: [Google]
1462860399911.png
300 KB, 544x576
>>28604518
I really hate transplants like you desu nigga, talking about new york like you know the place

not saying I don't hate it here, it's shit
>>
>>28604141
luckely my parents dont ask that since they know im a social retard

why arent your parents familiar with you being afu cking sperg autist, OP?

what are you even doing here?
>>
File: Hopeless costanza.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hopeless costanza.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
Op here. I'm a 32 year old kv Indian male. Yes poo in the loo and all that nonsense. I'm wasn't born in India so fuck that place. Moving on. In our culture you have to get married. No matter what. Even if you don't love each other and it's just for companionship. Now at my age people are wondering what the is wrong with me. They ask about my gf. I just feed them lies and downplay it. Deep down my parents know I'm fucked. I could ask them to find a suitable partner for me. But I'll leave for now until they push me into a corner. Also my penis is small, 4 inches erect. So most probably my future will cheat on me.
>>
File: 1458993535331.jpg (74 KB, 618x720) Image search: [Google]
1458993535331.jpg
74 KB, 618x720
>I'm concentrating on school right now and a girl would just be a waste of time. I'll get a girlfriend when I get a stable job.

Literally works every time. The trick is to never get a stable job.
>>
File: 1463063509661.jpg (137 KB, 622x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463063509661.jpg
137 KB, 622x1024
>>28604141
>parents
>As in more than one
Good joke
>>
>>28606452
Just tell your parents poo in loo
>>
>>28606452
poo in the loo

origami comentari
>>
>>28606452
>Indian
>Small penis
Not exactly a shock to anyone desu
>>
>>28604141
>tfw your parents have stopped asking about gf because they know no girl would want a 25 year old neet

They instead ask when I'm going to find a job.
>>
>mom keeps asking when I'm gonna find a job
>finally get a job
>she complains that I'm never home
Why
>>
File: 1447137293744.png (564 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447137293744.png
564 KB, 1024x1024
>>28604235
>moms always getting pissed for no reason and asks when I'm moving out

>That feeling when I own the house my mother and I live in
>Joke around with her asking her when she's going to grow up and move out already
Feels good man
>>
>Mother thinks I'm trans just because I have long hair
Please make it stop
>>
I told my parents that asking those kinds of things makes me depressed, because I'm not even sure I will ever achieve these things and asking about them does nothing to help, it only makes me more anxious around the subject.

I really can't even put myself in a situation where I would ask anyone anything like this. Like what do they expect?

>Well I was considering getting my shit together by june at latest, and I have plans on getting a wife by august. Should I fail doing these tasks, you should just put me down and make a new and a better child.
>>
>>28606452
I'm literally you in half a fucking decade. I'm ahead of the game and have told my parents already to not bother with trying to arrange me with someone (I'm also Indian). They seem ok with it but periodically my mom will threaten me either passively aggressively like how she's going to "buy a house with just one bedroom" or that she'll completely exclude me from the will because someone with no wife and children has no need for their assets. She'll later apologize but then she'll do it again thinking it'll push me into an unwanted marriage but I'll NEVER budge. Also, 4'' penis here fully erect and it doesn't even stay hard anymore from years of excessive fapping with no lube. I feel your pain brother, maybe one day you and I will cross paths and find ourselves shitting next to one another on a NA sidewalk to culturally enrich these white folk.
>>
>>28606903
Seriously, tell your mother to poo in loo. Maybe she'll finally learn some respect.
>>
File: feelsgood.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
16 KB, 500x500
>yfw you are Italian and here is normal to live with parents until 30 at least
>>
File: I WANT OUT.png (124 KB, 1798x504) Image search: [Google]
I WANT OUT.png
124 KB, 1798x504
>tfw 28
>KHHV
>tfw parents pester you about gf and grandkids when etc.

I managed to shut them up though.
>>
>parents start giving you a talk while your in the car with them or eating lunch, because they know you can't just leave
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>28606903
Sit her down and explain that life was a mistake, that she fucked up by reproducing, and that your aren't going to succumb to herd behavior just for the sake of it.

Surely she can't argue with logic.
>>
>>28606741
You sure it's not because you act like a bitch?
>>
File: 1444793772009.jpg (76 KB, 800x832) Image search: [Google]
1444793772009.jpg
76 KB, 800x832
>>28608875
Just exit the car. idc if they're driving. You just open the door and jump out.
>>
>>28609306
How many cars did you jump out of?
>>
>>28608819

why did that post get so many replies
>>
>when mum is talking about what you should do in future
>little brother walks up
>he merely states
>"kill himself"
>>
>>28609538

No clue, it definitely couldnt be the fact it resonates with people who are sick and tired over the obsession with sex from everyone.
>>
>>28608819
>deltas and epsilons
Not everyone can be Weierstrass.
>>
File: 1462058821880.png (66 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1462058821880.png
66 KB, 616x596
>>28604141
>implying that my parents would do that without spouting words at me in a parody of a two-way conversation

My parents have never sat me down to talk about anything. They have been emotionally withdrawn for 90% of my life. Everything I've learned has been through painstaking trial and error. They can barely speak to each other like human beings let alone me
>>
>>28610333
>Everything I've learned has been through painstaking trial and error

same

parents never taught me anything, i couldnt even cook fucking fried eggs until i was 25 and had to find out for myself
>>
File: i dont even know.jpg (130 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
i dont even know.jpg
130 KB, 1366x768
>told parents I was moving out in July
>they seemed kind of excited about that
>Got a full time job back in december and have been saving and getting my shit together.
>in the last couple of months living with my parents I've slowly started doing less and less chores around their house so they can pick them up(as I wont be living there to do them for my parents)
>house starts going to shit, parents are getting pissed wondering why I'm not doing these chores anymore
>tell them that when I move out they are gonna have to do those chores themselves
>silence for a good half a minute as reality sets in for them
>for the last week and a half my parents are pressing me to push back the date when I move out and are even asking me to stop over on weekends all the time "in case I need anything".

I guess my parents forgot how much shit i do around the house that they take for granted
>>
>>28611274

you can use this for blackmail
>>
>>28608029
>tfw Italian-American and the concept still exists for us too
Based family culture.
>>
>>28611375
Why? I'm moving out. seems dumb to make it a bigger deal than it is.
>>
>move out
>parents call everyday and pester me
>eventually demand i move back in to help with bills

k
>>
>>28611978

This is the hilarious truth behind neets. Parents need us more than we them. They apparently think delicious cooked dinners just magically materialize out of nothing and that the grass and landscaping just magically grow that way. It took losing Internet for them to come crawled at in hand.
>>
File: 1426286253228.jpg (87 KB, 568x600) Image search: [Google]
1426286253228.jpg
87 KB, 568x600
>Graduating college in a month
>Soon to be free of retailcuckery and into the bright and beautiful world of wageslavery
>Mother is already giving me the whole nine yards
>Go move into the city where there's stuff to do anon
>There's lots of people (GET A GIRLFRIEND) you can meet (YOU'RE 25, WHY DONT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?) in cities and bigger towns
>dont live in this dusty little town all of your life (GRANT ME A GRANDCHILD)
>Go live your life anon!

Really all that I want to do with my life is get a house out in the quiet country and buy a shit ton of dogs. After that I'll just play videogames and jack off to anime until I die.
>>
>>28611978

you should help them they helped you for 20 years you cant turn your back on them
>>
>>28612638
i am,

i've given them over 15k this past year and they need another large sum cause they need to put a deposit on a new house

i'll never be independent at this rate, but hey, i can always guilt them if they ever feel like i'm not doing enough
>>
>>28612638
He owes them nothing but quick death, they chose to have a kid.
>>
>>28612740
>>28612745

you need to be less entitled and less spoiled
>>
>>28612800
you can't win with these people

move out and be on your own? they say you need to give back and are entitled.
live with your parents? they say you are a loser deadbeat NEET

just fuck off
>>
>>28604141
My father used to ask me when am I getting a job or what my plans are, but that was half a year ago and he gave up since
>>
>>28608029
I'm eastern European and its normal for people to live with parents into their 20s, but not without a fucking job or gf or anything in life god damn >rip me
>>
File: feels (13).png (67 KB, 847x521) Image search: [Google]
feels (13).png
67 KB, 847x521
>living in germany
>be NEET
>everyone going to school and university or doing jobs
>cant find job
> just bee urself and get a job
now sitting at home hoping not to wake up next day
>no hobbies
>no future plans
>no motivation
>>
>>28613105

Do you watch your refugee fuck your mom since you don't have a gf he can make fikki fikki to?
>>
>>28609545
This never happened

I really fucking hope not
>>
>>28606551
ANON, FOUND THE ANSWER, R9K IS OVER GUYS. WE FOUND IT
>>
>>28612740
>giving your parents 15k

Shiggy lmao

Inb4 'omg our dedication to you is worth all the money in the world hurrrr'
>>
File: mrbnes.jpg (6 KB, 175x183) Image search: [Google]
mrbnes.jpg
6 KB, 175x183
>>28613105
know that feel
fucking certificate nation. I left uni two years ago while pumping out a resume a week or so. They won't have that shit because i don't have a thousand certificates of some bonkers unrelated bullcrap.
I work in a supermarket three times a week, so i can atleast write, not unemployed.
>i just want the ride to end
>>
>Grandad asks me if I'm thinking of settling down soon
>tell him I don't think that's going to happen
>he tells me why
>he tells me that before my grandmother died, she was the light of his life
>tells me he doesn't want me to miss out on that
>I tell him that women these days are not like women when he was my age
>get my laptop
>show him my degeneracy folder, full of pictures of people being degenerates, nothing especially lewd though
>decide to show him a few youtube videos
>halfway through listening to some hipster cunt talking about why it's okay to be a slut
>Grandad has a thousand yard stare
>he gets up
>puts his hand on my shoulder
>says "I'm sorry, Anon."
>goes and sits outside
>>
File: ruaaarghh.jpg (157 KB, 632x758) Image search: [Google]
ruaaarghh.jpg
157 KB, 632x758
>>28613978
if this is real, man, the feels,
>>
>>28613978
>things that never happened

if this was real, your granddad would be almost as retarded as you and i hope he'd die soon so that he wouldn't have to witness his grandson failing at basic human interaction and making excuses for himself
>>
>>28614467

Don't be so butthurt, cunt. If you wanted people to like your stinky gash you should have kept it an innie instead of blowing it out on a billion lightyears of cock.
>>
>>28606591
That's really not very original
>>
I'm thankful my family has never done this with me.

My grandad used to joke and ask us if we were "courting" when we I was like 15.

They've never passively aggressively asked why I don't have a gf or a job or anything. I've been a NEET almost all my life so it doesn't really need saying. Everyone already knows it.
>>
File: skelessmile.png (127 KB, 606x544) Image search: [Google]
skelessmile.png
127 KB, 606x544
>>28606567
>even having one
lol fucking hillarious joke m8, I am laffin
>>
>>28606743
they should actually do that though
>>
>>28604141
He looks like a literal dick head.
>>
My mother just tries to manipulate me into doing things instead of talking about them outright. It's extremely annoying, especially when it's something simple she's trying to get me to do that I don't want to do because of other reasons. It makes me feel like she thinks I'm a retard that needs to be handled.
>>
File: dickhead.jpg (237 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
dickhead.jpg
237 KB, 970x546
>>28604141
that guy's head looks like a dick
>>
>>28610333
same desu, parents split when I was 10 my dad never had too much to do with me. we're a generation of betas raised by our mothers.
>>
My parents sort of pushed me into a corner recently so I started a process of studying in the US.

I secretly hope to fail the admission process because I honestly don't think I'll make it there.

However, suicide in a foreign land should be easier.
>>
I applied for University because I've done nothing for an entire year and I really don't want to disappoint my parents anymore. I have a useless Associate's degree from community college. It sucks because it's the only University that I applied to and I'm just sitting in my room day after day waiting for either an acceptance/rejection letter. It's killing me knowing that it's pretty much my fate at this point. If I get accepted, my parents will help me with finances (middle class and under 26 so can't get FAFSA but they really want me to get out) and I will be able to start over in a new place. If I get rejected, it will be a downward spiral to oblivion. I'm already about 80% dead inside. I will probably be homeless.

I'm just waiting until Mid-July.
>>
I told my parents I basically gave up on life and they were like "that's cool, now get a job or we're kicking you out"

And then three months later they did.

And then I was homeless for six months.

I ended up going back home and my parents refused to pay for education, I couldn't get loans, dad told me to get any shit job or I'm back out again, so I got temp positions here and there in warehouses

I'm not gonna lie, it's shit. Everything's shit. I don't know why I'm still doing this.
>>
>>28617721
>literally me, every fucking word

good luck famalam
>>
I wish my parents actually had forced me to do something with my life or fuck, given me a single piece of life advice.
>>
desu i will an hero if i did not get accepted to any uni.

i will not torture my parents any longer. i rather they cry about me for a couple of week and move on than deal with my sorry ass.
>>
>>28618193
how was homelessness

wat did you get to eat and how?
>>
>>28618497
Fucking this jesus christ. I wish my parents had just sat my ass down and slapped my shit up sometimes. I've made so many permanent life blunders that probably could have been avoided by just a real, legit heart-to-heart from my parents.
>>
>>28618193
Six months homeless? Sounds like a lot. Mind posting what it was like?
>>
>>28604141

Fun stuff. Mind you it's quite the trip when you're 25 and this is going on. At least I'm back in Uni.

My mom never asked much about me getting a gf, but now all of a sudden she's bringing up marriage a few times a week. Feel kinda bad every time I tell her women are whores and the divorce system is designed to fuck men over.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.