[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get an online gf >she's literally perfect >except...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1454451874035.jpg (14 KB, 360x140) Image search: [Google]
1454451874035.jpg
14 KB, 360x140
>get an online gf
>she's literally perfect
>except...
>she smokes.

How the fuck do I make her stop this?
>>
>make her
idiot
>>
find a real gf and you'll be able to stop her faggot
>>
>>28604066
Get her to smoke weed
>>
>>28604105
She's really religious so she doesn't do drugs
>>
>>28604126
smoking is drugs though, so is coffee

Dumb bitch call her out on it
>>
>>28604066
I'm a guy, d-does smoking make me less attractive? :(

I don't care
>>
Hhaahh "online gf"

gtfo retard..
>>
>>28604149
I like smoking, so i guess it just depends if they smoke or not
>>
>>28604066
>online gf

How does it feel knowing that your relationship will never work out and that you're going to intentionally waste time on this fruitless endeavor?
>>
All you downer faggots, she's from Russia so she's keen to come here to Australia soon.
>hurr durr you'll be cucked and never see her
>>
>>28604149
It's another one of those things. Women like guys who do it. Guys don't like women who do it.
>>
>>28604272
Lmao....

You're embarrassing your fellow Australians. Fuck outta here you betacuck
>>
Honestly just tell her that you are concerned about her health
>>
File: 05 Death.png (165 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
05 Death.png
165 KB, 400x400
>>28604066
>"online gf"

Kek

Pic related is the fate of your relationship, get out before it fucks you up even more
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.