[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 years old >Have friends and go out semi-regularly >Dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: oh dog what done.png (149 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
oh dog what done.png
149 KB, 600x443
>20 years old
>Have friends and go out semi-regularly
>Dress well and receive compliments on my clothes
>Am very hygienic and well groomed, and receive compliments on how I smell and my facial hair
>Always try to be confident, assertive, and funny
>Still a kissless virgin

The game is rigged. I am convinced that it does not matter how much effort you put into your own attractiveness and personality. If you were born with the "virgin gene", you will never get so much as a kiss from a girl and are doomed to never be a full normie.
>>
Pointless to bother with all those things if you aren't good looking up. Look at it this way, who would you be more interested in, 10/10 girl in 5/10 clothes or a 5/10 girl in 10/10 clothes?
>>
>the "virgin gene"
how would this gene even be passed on though
>>
>>28603876
I'm decent looking, to my knowledge. Female friends have called me attractive. I've posted my pic online a few times and been called "good looking" and generally "not hot but cute", which is better than nothing. I don't expect to be pulling 10/10s, but I should be able to get something. Some ugly ass guys are walking around with girlfriends and I don't get shit.

Genetic looks have nothing to do with it, there is far more evidence to suggest that women are attracted by personality (Confidence, dominance, assertiveness) than anything looks-wise.

>>28603914
It's not. It must be randomised. When any male pops out of the womb there is a random chance that they may be born as an eternal kissless virgin.
>>
>>28603810
good style, hygeine, personality, etc. is only a bonus IF you already are attractive looks wise. It can't substitute
>>
>>28603965
>personality matters more than looks, they have nothing to do with it!!!
>b-but I'm also good looking too...!
>>
>>28603987
I didn't even claim with my own words that I was good looking. I'm just telling you what other people have told me. They might all be bullshitting. All I can tell you is that I don't have any obvious physical put-offs. If I'm unattractive, it's because I look too young for my age and my face is generally average. I have too much of a "cutesy" look.

It evidently works for some girls, because I've had girls that are into me before. But I'm still a kissless virgin because I've been conditioned my whole life to be physically and mentally incapable of ever initiating with a girl.

But it's painfully obvious that most women don't care too much about looks. It's all about gravitas. Which is why you see average or below average looking men with hot wives, because they're hyper-confident and can easily mentally dominate every other male in the room. Meanwhile I'm a passive, submissive emotional wreck. I want to be more dominant, but I just can't do it.
>>
>>28604059
As a girl, I completely understand and agree with you. I don't care how attractive who I'm with is, but they need to be emotionally strong and dominant
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.