[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me 5 months ago >Kissless virgin >Spend all days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: asdasdasdasdasd.jpg (34 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdasdasd.jpg
34 KB, 480x477
>Be me 5 months ago
>Kissless virgin
>Spend all days playing League of legends and working
>Random person adds me, turns out to be a girl who thought I was good and wants to play with me
>Starts skyping, she's a solid 6/10, cute and all
>Send her a picture of me and she gets really obsessed and messages me all the time talking about her life and all
>Play and talk every day, not very interested at first but get used to having her around all the time.
>A month forward she says she love me, no one ever told me that before. Makes me feel special and I start to love this girl back
>Spend the next 3 months talking every day. She talks about how much she'd love to spend her future with me and all that crap.
>One day she doesn't want to talk with me because she feel like I'd get bored with her. Tell her it's fine and that she shouldn't worry about that. Afterall I'm a betafag so I'm not very picky.
>She hardly talks with me for a week. Send me ocasionally messages like "hey babe I hope you're doing good. I love you"
>Feels like something is up but too beta to pressure her about it.
>Wakes up one morning. She removed me from everything, blocked my number. Didn't say why or anything.
>It's been a month. Haven't heard anything from her since.
>Mfw still loves her and hopes she'll one day come back and that everything will go back to normal.
>Mfw back to being a robot.
>>
>>28603736

You just got Borderline'd

my condolences
>>
>>28603736
women are fickle creatures. They act into you one moment and absolutely not the next. I've even heard of 10 year long relationships ending

NEVER EVER trust a woman to stick around. Even if she is taken don't be surprised if she cheats. She could even cheat with you. They'll cheat on everyone for anyone
>>
>>28603772
At least I have r9k

>>28603777

I'll never trust women again
>>
File: cheater 2.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
cheater 2.jpg
161 KB, 1080x1920
you went 3 months, imagine this poor fuckers life.
>>
>>28603736
>implying any of this is true
>>
Lets be real OP. You knew deep down this was never going to lead to something more. Could be a myriad of reasons she flaked, she found another clinger or maybe she was sending you fake pics and cracked under pressure or maybe she has the emotional stability of a stale loaf of bread, cant decide what she wants from one minute to the next.

Point is it doesnt matter, at least it didnt go on for years and years as Ive seen happen to some poor saps. If she comes back out of the blue and tries to patch shit up, fuck that cunt. Do not engage.
>>
>>28603826
It's a true story
>>
>>28603736
How can your life be so lame?, you deserved it beacuse you are too autistic to ask a girl out even you dont dare to talk to them irl.
I would give you the advice of man up, but I know it is worthless in your case.
You dont have the guts for killing yourself COWARD
>>
>>28603837
You're right, feels are still there though. I hope that I'm strong enough to tell her to fuck off if she tries to get back into my life.
>>
>>28603869
Some people don't mind being neets faggot
>>
was your relationship actually going anywhere? Did you meet/ have plans to meet in person? Did you Skype so you saw each other face to face?

Cause otherwise this girl is little more than the fantasy of what you though and wanted her to be from the little glimpses you got through texts and pictures.

Let's be real - there are like a hundred different reasons why she might have stopped talking to you, ranging from her just getting bored/ finding a guy irl, over her actually being a trap or a fat chick using a fake picture, all the way to her parents finding your chat and forbidding her to talk to internet creeps .

Since it's been a month, you should really let this go OP. (Or more realistically try to not think about her and go contact other girls) It sucks but you already got further than many robots here and chances are, you will find another girl at some point unless you give up now.
>>
>>28603873
you probably aren't so that is why anon wrote that.

fucking screen capped as important when some random girl adds you.
>>
>>28603825
>ad for spring dresses

a faggot took this screenshot. A LITERAL DRESS-WEARING NANCY BOY FAGGOT

UNACCEPTABLE
>>
>>28603777
trips confirmed women cant commit
>>
>>28603944
Yeah we video called over skype. That's as far as it really got though. Nothing sexual or anything.
I just wish I knew why, I'd rather live with the truth than to not know at all. I'm trying to let it go.
>>
File: real human bean.png (411 KB, 540x655) Image search: [Google]
real human bean.png
411 KB, 540x655
>>28603736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq_HSShmVoY

To get you through the though times.
>>
File: asd2222.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
asd2222.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>28604334
Thanks robotfriend
>>
forget about her op

i was in a similar situation, but instead of blocking and removing me it was straight up ignoring
i couldnt bring myself to unfriend her and we and still friends but i dont have feelings anymore for her
>>
>>28604308
yeah her ghosting you like this sucks - she's a bitch
>>
>>28604374
I can't remove her off skype, I just can't. I know she blocked me but thanks to skype being a shitapp it show me about 20 times a day that she's going online just to be offline a sec later.

>>28604375
It's life man, I'll get over it, I hope.
>>
>>28604403
if they come online, that means you arent blocked
blocked = they wont show any status update, even as away

if you want to see if they really blocked you, create a new group conversation with just yourself and add her to it
it will say "so and so cant be added because they havent shared contact details with you" you are blocked, but if you arent blocked, they will join
>>
>>28603736
At least she let you fall from orbit.

Whenever a girl breaks up or is rejected from Chad's cock, she usually goes for a rebound boyfriend to prove to herself that it's not her that's broken, but Chad's massive, delicious cock.

You were used for attention. It happens to all of us who fall for the "gamer gurrrl" meme.
>>
I never understood those who fall in love with others over the internet. Pretty sad if you ask me.
>>
>>28603777
reoccuring digits confirm.
>>
>>28604535
>beyond 2008
>playing video games

Come on mate
>>
>>28604494
It just pops up that she came online, then in my friendslist she's green for a second then it goes to offline.

>>28604535
>It happens to all of us who fall for the "gamer gurrrl" meme.
Yeah it wont happen again, ever.
>>
>>28604548
Well if you spend 90% of the time alone and meet someone who seems normal you build this weird picture in your head of how it would work out somehow. It's fucking stupid I agree.
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 263x42) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 KB, 263x42
>>28604574
If it goes online for a second, it means you arent blocked.
Do what I said
Hit the + button in skype (circled)

Add them to the chat, if they join, you arent blocked
If it gives you an error, you are blocked
>>
>>28604596
Kek i was just being condescending. I can understand why it happens, it just doesnt happen to me. Maybe its because ive been a shithead to everyone on the internet ever since i had access to it so i don't value anyone unless i meet them irl.
Quick story
>be playing payday2
>spent 2 hours trying to complete this new map with 3 strangers
>great teamwork, we all knew what we had to do, strong sense of camaraderie
>one of them asks if he could add me to his friends list
>no
>>
This place is the most depressing place on the fucking internet
>>
>>28604660
I admire your robot level, it's actually 9k.
>>
>>28604625
I tried it now, blocked.
>>
make an altertavie account and try to contact her through it, confess you feelings and whatnot
>>
File: eddy.jpg (35 KB, 383x714) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
35 KB, 383x714
>>28604908
Yeah that's not creepy at all.
>>
>>28604924
Why does it even matter if its creepy? Op will never ever ever have a chance with this girl ever. EVER. She's moved on to better, higher quality men.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.