[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you afraid of death? If you are, then you're a coward.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1456472998982.jpg (138 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
1456472998982.jpg
138 KB, 807x861
Are you afraid of death?

If you are, then you're a coward.
>>
>says the tranny
at least I didn't cower away from manhood
>>
>you're a coward
what's your point
>>
>>28603529
>being afraid of something that is literally the last thing that you will ever experience for ever and ever until oblivion there will be eternal nothing absence of all things and perception of things for ever and ever. You will spend a longer time dead that you will ever have spent alive.

I think its okay to be afraid of something like that.
>>
Of course I am. Everybody is. People that say they aren't are either liars, too stupid to realise the reality of death as a reality, or they're achieved genuine transcendence.

It's part of the human condition to reject the notion of our demise, and our ego is one thing we can never escape. I lie awake in bed sometimes and can feel and hear my heart beating away slowly, slowly. Of course I fear the fact that my body will eventually one day betray me, that my heart could just stop at any moment.
>>
>>28603529
Only those not under the flock of God fear death. His creation of the Universe is self evident. He will set you free eternally. Trust in the son, boi.
>>
Nope, the fear of death is what allows us to progress as a species. Case in point :

1. Our desire to achieve greatness burns hotter when we realize we could die at any moment before achieving our goals.

2. In a fight-or-flight situation, how are we to run faster than possible, fight stronger than we can without the fear of death?
>>
>>28603529
Is being afraid something baf in the first place?
Fear is one of the most important emotions humans can have as it warns us of danger.
I for once embrace my own fear. I will listen to it and act accordingly.

The fear of death is redundant I would say because everytime someone is afraid, it's that they fear death.
>>
>>28603529
I'm not afraid of death, but I am indeed afraid of growing old. I guess it's because I am obsessed with looks and a very superficial person though.
But yeah if, right now, I was going to be hit by a truck or something, it wouldn't be so bad. I mean I don't really care either way. Not that I'm unhappy mind you, but I don't really think I can accomplish much more in this life.
>>
>>28603615
>People that say they aren't are either liars, too stupid to realise the reality of death as a reality, or they're achieved genuine transcendence
I'm not afraid of death but more of pain before death. Everytime you go to sleep, you die - you might not wake up ever again.
>>
>>28603615
I think that you are just deluded and have a peter pan syndrome if you are afraid of death. Why fear the inevetable? Death is absolute and no one escapes. I dont think you need to be special in any way to not fear something that happens to everyone eventually.

But I bet you are just a normie, eh?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.