[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no food left >don't want to leave the house >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>no food left
>don't want to leave the house
>can't order in because my apartment is too messy
What do?
>>
File: Monocled Mans Face in a chair.jpg (497 KB, 1512x2016) Image search: [Google]
Monocled Mans Face in a chair.jpg
497 KB, 1512x2016
1) stop eating shit food and eat fruit and veg
2) shower, do laundry and shave
3) put on clean clothes and fill out a job application
4) If they don't call back, go to the next place and keep trying until you're employed
5) If you can't afford to rent a room get a van to live in like Eggman
>>
You can make a rudimentary trap using simple everyday household items. It will work better if you have things like raisins or fruit to use as bait. If you have any rabbits or small rodents handy place the animal near the trap and wait for the stupid thing to take the bait.

You now have a tasty snack and you don't even have to risk getting shit on
your hand while tipping pajeet.
>>
>>28603424
>>can't order in because my apartment is too messy

since when?
>>
>>28603424
>>can't order in because my apartment is too messy
Do delivery guys go inside your apartment in your country?
>>
Meet the delivery guy outside.

Also he doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>28603424

Open window and catch birds or insects
>>
>>28603424
Eat your cats
>>
>>28603424
Post pic of apartment with timestamp
>>
>>28603424
Your apartment is too messy to order a pizza? What the fuck?

You have so much garbage stacked up that you cant open the door? Or you just are worried the delivery boy will think you are a slob? If you tip him a few extra bucks he will like you regardless anon.
>>
clean your room.
Go buy groceries
>>
>>28603424
Get your lazy ass up and buy food
>>
>>28603424
???
Step outside to accept delivery, you trashy cunt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.