[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents want to send me to a psychologist to get rediagnosed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1463237054912.jpg (43 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1463237054912.jpg
43 KB, 563x364
>Parents want to send me to a psychologist to get rediagnosed

Holy shit why did I let my life fall apart like this?
>>
>>28603223
>rediagnosed

What have you been diagnosed with previously?
>>
>>28603239

High functioning autism or aspergers back in the early 00's

It's my dad, he said Im imcompetant and lazy, despite helping him put a fucking kitchen together, that I overeat even though I only have one or two binge days a week and I barely snack between meals. I think he just wants to keep me home so he has someone to order around like a servant.
>>
>>28603288
Oh you did one thing once? Okay good that means you're not lazy for sure

Also that IS a lot of eating. You sound like you're probably pretty fat.
>>
>>28603288
does he want you to get neetbux?
>>
>>28603223
do you have a job and your own house?
>>
>>28603460

It was the most recent thing, finished a couple of days ago and worked on it for three weeks. Im usually needed for heavy lifting because of his back

Oh and by "bingeing" I mean I have fast food twice a week, just one meal, not a buffet or anything

>>28603852

Im already on it so maybe he's looking for more shit

>>28604064

No, if I did I'd be a completely different person.
>>
>>28604159
That's still a lot of food. You're fat.
>>
>>28604219

Okay, Im not in denial about that but it doesn't negate everything else.
>>
>>28604271
But you are in denial. You made this about disagreeing with what your father says about you. He said you eat too much. You told us you disagree with that, but it turns out you really do.

This can only lead me to think you really are severely autistic and lazy and incapable of independent life.
>>
>>28604326

So what, Im supposed to just let my life stay the way it is? I can do plenty of shit on my own and I feel I don't need constant supervision, I have given a lot of my.personal time to help out as much as I can and I do my best to be a somewhat decent person but I don't like the way I'm being treated, the whole psychologist thing is just insulting.
>>
>>28604380
Have you given a lot of personal time helping out by getting a job and not looking for the easy way though life?
>>
>>28604412

I have applied for jobs and even had interviews and they didn't go well. I worked for a while in a local clothing store beforehand but they went out of business.

Anyway, I know Im in a fucked up situation and I did get angry at my parents over the whole "see a doctor" thing but I don't blame them for my own faults, I just want to move out and take care of myself, I don't want to talk to a psychologist.
>>
Op, get evaluated by a psychiatrist not a psychologist...
>>
>>28604460
Nothing better than being a guinea pig for whatever pharma is selling this week.
>>
>>28603223

Oh get over yourself, at least your parents are trying to help you with professinals and stuff. When I was a kid if you were weird or dysfunctional you just got repeatedly beaten and kicked like a vending machine with a stuck candy bar.

Swallow your pride and you can live life on easymode forever, collecting NEETbucks and playing vidya everyday forever. You can move out and get a little apartment and not have to put up with your dad bullying you anymore.
>>
>>28603223
>Parents
Are you "18"? kek
>>
>>28604490
Op just needs to go for an evaluation not necessarily treatment. And besides op is better off taking nutrtion supps for his problems than taking meds
>>
>>28604492

I was beaten as a kid too, but you're right.
>>
Why didnt your job interviews go well?
>>
>>28604544

Very nervous, trouble with eye contact. Im still new to interviews in general so that didn't help.
>>
>>28604734
So basically this thread has boiled down to:

>here's a bunch of different ways I'm completely incompetent and wouldn't function properly on my own at all
>WTF MOM AND DAD I DON'T NEED HELP FK U
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.