[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about MGTOW? If any of you don'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: notfol.jpg (240 KB, 1300x840) Image search: [Google]
notfol.jpg
240 KB, 1300x840
What do you guys think about MGTOW?

If any of you don't know what it is, it stands for (Men Going Their Own Way.) There's a few videos (which I recommend watching) you can see online that describes this way of life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVbR1oI_200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF_EkpF7l3U

From what I've seen over the past year of browsing this board is that you guys are whipped over the idea that women will want to have sex with you at some point in your life. As well as this you seem to care more about what other women are doing with their lives than what you are yourself.
>>
>We really don't care about women, now listen to me talk for 5 hours about how much I don't care about women!

MGTOWs are fucking pathetic.

You can ignore women or fuck sluts without being a little MGTOW pussy.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 640x356
>>28603064
>we really don't care about men, now listen to me ramble for 70 years about patriarchy while I get an abortion for the 6th time topless in public.

Feminists and cunts are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>28603039
Am I still banned
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>28603095
Sure are, and?
>>
I've lead this kind of "lifestyle" for years now and never even considered calling attention to it. MGTOW is making a movement out of absolutely nothing. It's dumb as fuck.
>>
>>28603095
Why are you bringing in feminism ?
MGTOW's are so pathetic that you need to compare it with modern feminism to make it look like a "not so dim witted" movement
>>
>>28603039
>HEY GUISE LOOK AT HOW UNINTERESTED I AM IN GIRLS
>ARE YOU MAD, GIRLS? WE'RE GOING OUR OWN WAY AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO JEALOUS WHEN WE LEAVE
>OKAY..... WE'RE LEAVING NOW.... AREN'T YOU GUISE SO MAD?
>HELLO?
>WOMEN?
>>
>>28603129
I'm pointing out they are mirror images of each other. Only that MGTOW is a reactionary force that has good reason to exist. Life has nothing to offer those men so opt out and do their own thing. Women and femos are terrified of this because they know they need men to survive and validate their existence.
>>
>>28603064
Trying to understand women is being a pussy?
>>
>>28603039
went and made an account for a spell but i soon found out that they do really hate womx while i don't, i just don't want to be someone's wallet-confessor-daddy-dildo while i get nothing but drama. If you want to be free,as they say, and still think about women 24/7 then you are not going your own way,you are going the wrong way.
>>
>>28603095
Honestly, obsessing over the issues of either gender is a waste of time and seems like that energy could be better diverted to more positive activities. That said, it at least makes sense for women to be unsatisfied with this world, since they're worse off. The hot girl who gets the easy ride isn't that common, there's a sea of mediocrity out there, for both genders. If you're an unattractive woman, life seems pretty hard. Men have much more ability to change their circumstances, since a greater amount of their value is based on improvable things.

>>28603064
What this guy said.
>>
>>28603152
Of course it fucking is.

No sane man gives a fuck about trying to understand women, that shit is for betas who make perfect "emotional boyfriends".
>>
>>28603172
>understanding women
not much to understand there just think guys but less emotional and more self-absorbed, its not a mystery or anything.
>>
COMEDY GOLD
This is a summary of the last five years of arkanine
>>
>>28603154
I just want to be able to trust them, but the moral fabric of society has been torn to shreds. "Feminism" claims that there's nothing wrong with being a slut, when there clearly is. Both my male and female slut friends would be terrible life partner material, all they think about is sex and they have short emotional attention spans. They don't value their virginity any more, and they really should. I'd pick a 6/10 virgin to be my wife over a 9/10 chick who's had sex with a couple of guys "but not many" (also, I'd choose the 6/10 because I get suspicious when attractive women show me attention in that way)
>>
MGTOW = selfcucks anonymous
>>
MGTOW is legit in my opinion if you are a divorced guy who got fucked over by a woman.

MGTOW is pathetic if you are a virgin beta.
>>
>>28603292
When you lose your virginity, you may realise that it's just a thought construct, it's literally smoke and mirrors. Then you can get on with the rest of your life and recognise that sex just isn't that big of a deal, it's only a big deal when you haven't had it.
>>
>>28603234
>women
>less emotional than guys
>>
>>28603039
>THE FIRST LEVEL OF MGTOW IS THE PURPLE PILL MAN

I fucking lol'd.

Basically all of this shit is labels. You're labeling yourself and total strangers (women). It's limiting, childish, and a waste of time.

MGTOW is not even worth thinking about, because people "practicing" this shit are already far too concerned with the affairs of others to a point where it influences their life. When you are in that state of constant concern then you are a pussy. Already explained by the first reply actually >>28603064
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 233x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 233x225
He's got a Pepe hat
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.