[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/, how do i stop pussying out from suicide? are sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: d.png (276 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
d.png
276 KB, 419x398
hey /r9k/,
how do i stop pussying out from suicide? are sleeping pills the weak mans way out? will the cashier suspect anything if I buy a lot?
>>
They may suspect you're retarded
>>
What kind of sleeping pills? The most painless method would be mixing opiates with benzos and alcohol.
>>
Good source of some information and so on:
lostallhope.com
>>
They may suspect it, but they don't really give a shit if you die
>>
File: 1455846961878.jpg (25 KB, 509x510) Image search: [Google]
1455846961878.jpg
25 KB, 509x510
I'd used to go to the corner store and buy beer + tylenol pm often. The guy at the register always told me "don't kill yourself tonight, haha!"
>>
Go out with me, OP! I'll take care of you! We can cuddle on the couch and watch anime, I'll make you food every day!
>>
>>28602960
sleeping pills dont kill and only retarded fucking stupid nigger normies take them
>>
>he thinks he can kill himself with OTC sleeping pills
Meh, you are just an attention loving anime faggot
>>
Just remember that none of you will be happy in the ways you want. You simply do not have the mental capacity to wear masks like normies do. You are stagnant and decaying. Your brain is nothing but fog and your exhaustion will never go away. Give in to the void
>>
>>28603120
Not OP but contact?
>>
>>28603165
If you're so convinced, why don't YOU?
>>
>>28602960
Take an entire carton of cigarettes. Take all the Tobacco out and pour in Everclear. Just enough to make the tobacco rise and just barely float like just barely. Soak it for a couple hours and then boil it and filter it. Do this a couple of times until it's sludgy and the color of Coca Cola. Now put 1-3 drops in a heavy liquid kick back and ingest. You will for sure die of nicotine poisoning. This is if you need it now. If you can wait buy a helium tank plus gas mask. Good luck! These are the most painless ways to go you will feel no pain.
>>
>>28602960
Well they sell bottles of 100 benadryl at walmart so if you take them all that should be enough. But pls dont
>>
>>28603233
That wasn't for myself anon
>>
>>28603252
>100 Benadryl
Christ that'd be the absolute worst death
>>
>>28603120
i wish it was that easy
>>28603242
>>28603075
>>28602991
saved
>>
>>28603242
>"people can ingest a very large amount of nicotine and suffer no lasting effects [4]; although apparently the abdominal pain at the time takes some beating - nicotine ingestion (swallowing it) triggers a vomit reflex in adults and the material is almost entirely expelled."

>>28603252
you'll also just vomit that up
>>
>>28602960
don't do it anon, there's a lot of misery in the world and there's a huge need for lightning rods like you so the rest of us can live in peace
>>
>>28603494
Well that's a nice way of looking at it.

Originalio ho ho ho
>>
>>28603362
Histamine antagonists also make for terrible trips and 3 hour long panic attacks.
>>
>>28602960
>how do i stop pussying out from suicide?
i have been struggling for this for a long time
>>
>>28602960
Do you wanna die on your knees or live on your feet?
>>
>>28603107
loolooololololoolo
>>
File: 1398209180791.png (16 KB, 528x519) Image search: [Google]
1398209180791.png
16 KB, 528x519
>>28602960
>tfw you live in a nogunz country
No quick, painless suicide for me, it seems
>>
Unless you're taking horse tranquilizers to sleep, you'll vomit and save yourself long before you actually die if you try to overdose on them.

Don't be a faggot. Jump off somewhere high. Go out with a bang.
>>
>>28605526
Nah man to many people fuck up jumping, end up living. Op you want a sure fire way buy some rope and find a tree.

Or you could survive an awful life and watch some anime with me senpai.
>>
>>28605556
Because they're idiots who try jumping off the roof of their trailer and then bitch about merely breaking their leg.

Find a fifty story building. Find a fucking bridge. I assure you that you will not survive.
>>
>>28605556
>people fuck up jumping
not as much as people who fuck up sleeping pills

Lay down on some railroad tracks. No one's ever survived decapitation, and you cant complain about not having access to railroad tracks like you can with tall buildings.

But you and I both know you wont decapitate yourself. You just want attention, which is why you'll be here next week making yet another suicide thread about how hard and complicated laying down on some tracks is.
>>
What is so compelling that makes you want to commit?
>>
File: 1437499530796.gif (565 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1437499530796.gif
565 KB, 500x624
>>28603120
I want this to happen to me too ... ;-;
>>
>>28605672
I'm not OP but how did you know I wanted to kill myself?
>>
God damn you people are dense sometimes. Success rate on shotgun to the brain is 99% assuming you don't miss or do something stupid like shoot your FACE instead of your brain.

>Hurp but I don't own not can get a gun

Ok.

1. Buy a box of .357 Magnum rounds at fucking Walmart or Dicks or some shit. You don't need a fucking liscence to do this.

2. Put one or more loose bullets in your widdle pocket.

3. Go to a pawn shop or gun store. Needs to be busy enough that you're not the only one in there. Weekends are good.

4. Browse for a few min to not look like the suspiscious suicidal wreck that you actually are.

5. Eventually ask to see a .357

6. Mess with it for a sec. Wait for clerk to not be eying you like a hawk. Pop the cylinder, slip your round in, line it up on the next chamber to fire (you will need to know which direction the chambers going to rotate when you cock it) throw the cylinder closed and apply .357 exit strategy to your temple.

>B-b but what if they see me loading it?

What the fuck are they going to do? SHOOT YOU? Lol worst case scenario they shoot you non-fatally. Odds are the clerk draws on you and either doesn't fire when they realize you're not there to kill anyone but yourself, or they mag dump in your chest which would give you about as long to live as you can hold your breath (if you're lucky).
>>
File: 1452478551821.jpg (36 KB, 644x616) Image search: [Google]
1452478551821.jpg
36 KB, 644x616
>>28602960

literally just decide you ACTUALLY want to do it. and then do it

if you don't want to do it, you won't. Stop trying to seek attention with muh depression, muh suicide attempts
>>
>>28605941
>Making the clerk have to carry that burden
>>
>>28602960
You could probably die from 3 to 5 grams of diphenhydramine which is the main OTC sleep aid. The nice thing is that you're far less likely to puke because DPH also happens to be an antiemetic.

It will probably the most agonizing death imaginable though but there is a good chance you will black out. Severe organ failure, seizures, heart attacks, muscle spasms and many more nasty painful things all while in a prolonged state of panic and intense hallucinations.
>>
>>28606023
Lol I remember taking 300mg+ to trip on
>>
>>28605981
And the pharmacist who hands you pills isn't?

The dude at the liquor store isn't?

Or maybe I just buy the gun normally and take it home to shoot myself. Clerky is none the wiser but hey he sold me the gun right?

Besides, I'm dead. Why do I care? If clerky-chan cared maybe he would have worked towards a society that didn't fucking criminalize the people who are too stigmatized and disillusioned with it to remain living voluntarily.
>>
>>28602960
Nearly everyone who tries to kill themselves with medication overdoses fails. You're better off waiting until you think of a better way, you really don't want to have permanent organ damage, worsening your already presumably shitty life.
>>
Use carbon monoxyde poisoning. Seal a closed space like a tiny room or a car with tape so that no air may enter, light a bunch of charcoal burners, take either sleeping pills or alcohol.

Painless, clean, reliable and the elements can be easily acquired save for the car. Only challenge is finding a secluded spot to avoid being interrupted.
>>
File: 1463283955621.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
1463283955621.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
>>28605672
Does alcohol help against the fear of death when laying down on the tracks?
>>
>>28603303
Can confirm. Once took a fistful of benadryl and suffered immensely. Practically bedridden for a few days afterwards, too. Would not recommend.
>>
>>28603709
Speak for yourself. There's nothing more fun than a DPH trip, family.
>>
>>28606434
why do you even want to kill yourself OP?
>>
File: 1463283012264.jpg (296 KB, 943x671) Image search: [Google]
1463283012264.jpg
296 KB, 943x671
>>28606507
I'm not OP. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
Can you take sleeping pills and drown in a bathtub?
>>
>>28606980
Got to plan it right. The instinct to wake up when drowning is literally one of the most powerful there are. You'd need a shitload of sleeping pills to get the brain so addled you wouldn't reflexively jump out for air, and if you're gonna go that way just do the overdose thing like a normal person.
>>
>>28607029
But isn't it difficult to OD on sleeping pills? I don't know how to do it so it's a success.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.