[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP OBSESSING OVER YOUR PROBLEMS for fuck sake you faggots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1424949440232.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1424949440232.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
STOP OBSESSING OVER YOUR PROBLEMS

for fuck sake you faggots.

>waaah 20 year old virgin
>waaaaah no gf

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'RE LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU WERE SUCH A WHINY FUCKING FAGGOT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES YOU SELF ABSORBED RETARDS
>>
>>28602945
hey guise

18 year old here

no problems here but telling you to just get over yours

just be yourself guys

this is worthy of a thread

thanks

here's my favorite internet meme guy funny reaction image beside filthy frank (haha gibe pussi xD)
>>
>>28602961
I'm a 22 year old NEET virgin

I don't spend every waking moment of the day having a little pity party for myself. In fact. I barely even think about it. Because it's not that big of a deal. Do you know how fucking insignificant your problems are?

If you're bothered that much by your life circumstances, you either do something about it or you don't.
>>
But this is a board dedicated to whining about problems. You might as well go to /pol/ and tell them to stop discussing politics.
>>
>>28602945
ONE TURD
>>
>>28602945
Nice thread you worthless fuck, i guess your assburgers kicked in. Better get mummy to put pills in your chocolate pudding! and maybe after that she can rub your tum tum and special place while you guys watch my little ponies
>>
File: Walter-Scott-Shooting.jpg (79 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
Walter-Scott-Shooting.jpg
79 KB, 350x230
>>28602945
Self absorbed (i love this meme)
>Implying that other people are not self absorbed but instead angels who try to save the world

You are like this because you whine about it
>implying that consequences came before actions. We whine because we are outcasts. We didn't whine and outcast ourselves
>>
>>28603026
Haha, OP blown the fuck out in the first five.
>>
File: 1463008212487.png (69 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1463008212487.png
69 KB, 622x626
>>28602945
Very original thread my friend
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.