[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>moments that led you on the path to robotdom >back when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 0280 - U1uzPYS.jpg (76 KB, 588x504) Image search: [Google]
0280 - U1uzPYS.jpg
76 KB, 588x504
>moments that led you on the path to robotdom

>back when i was 16 i used to go to a youth center every Friday with some friends including my crush at the time
>that week we'd planned to go bowling on Saturday
>balls up and ask her out that Friday as i thought it was a good moment as exams were over and summer was just around the corner
>"no anon, i'm not looking for a relationship at the moment, your a really nice guy, and one day when i'm less stressed"
>felt crushed but thought going out with all my friends would take my mind off it
>she turned up with a guy
>when she introduces him she says he asked her out last night and they were a couple now
>he was the image of a chad
>tall with a rugby player build
>she ignored me that whole night, chad and i shared a few words and he was a dick
>>
On the first day of high school a girl who would grow up to be popular and attractive invited me to lunch with her and her friends because she felt sorry for me.

I chickened out and spent that lunch with the social outcasts I was already familiar with.

If I went to lunch with her and her friends, life may have been completely different, because although I was already shy at that point, I was still a normie. My shyness could have probably gone away, and I'd probably be better motivated and successful because of it. I may have even had a chance at a relationship with her and/or her attractive friends too.

But no, instead because I stayed amongst my social outcast crowd, my social awkwardness grew dramatically and I wasted my teenage years obsessed in video game escapism, which lead to me developing a lazy attitude and doing terrible at school, and now I'm a filthy NEET venting missed opportunities on 4chan..
>>
>>28603559
>it surely wasn't just to make fun of you
keep deluding yourself
>>
Robots are born, not made.

Failed normalfags need to fuck off.
>>
I remember mine quite well
>First day at new school at age 15 after moving countries
>Chance to become the cool kid
>I blow it by breaking a popular girls wrist with a high five

Was an outcast from that day on and the rest of my life has been a snowball since.
>>
>grades k-3 were easy as fuck because the teachers actually taught shit and I wasn't a dumbass
>4th grade comes around
>teacher doesn't teach shit and sends home three pages of homework every day
>spend every hour of my after school life doing and redoing homework until 12:00 at night
>grade isn't a perfect A so I get constantly screamed at for "not trying" even though I was trying my ass off
>get beat a few times for "not trying"
>relize that I have no one to please and all trying will do for me a couple more dollars in the future
>stopped trying
>still got B average because I could abuse the school system like a motherfucker
>living in shitty apartment with a shitty job with disappointed parents
>still don't try
>>
>>28603747
Nah, she was a genuinely nice girl and remained that way. She was one of those girls who was popular for honest, likeable reasons, her attractiveness was a bonus that came later, rather than the cause of it.
>>
>>28602891
I don't know how honestly, I was just a regular kid I suppose, and when I got to high school I completely shut off. All throughout primary school I had a small clique of friends that did stuff, but the transition to high school changed everything. Sure, I suffered some minor bullying in the first year but nothing major enough to warrant a complete transition to robotdom. I gradually disconnected from people around me, and discovered 4chan when I was 14. I'm 19 now, and been on /r9k/ for a good 2 and a half years. I can't really explain it famalam.
>>
>>28603766
you can be born autistic sure, but being a NEET, while going hand in hand, doesn't always require autism
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.