[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /plan on raising son on hunter gatherer diet/? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Hunter Gatherer.jpg (15 KB, 300x179) Image search: [Google]
Hunter Gatherer.jpg
15 KB, 300x179
Who here /plan on raising son on hunter gatherer diet/?

It's the only way to break the beta cycle boyos.
You can't ascend, but maybe your future children will.
>>
>son

where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>Who here planning on projecting their masculinity issues onto their son by micromanaging his life?

Welp. Let me know how that goes OP
>>
File: tumblr_mlork6Lwcf1rjupavo1_500.png (486 KB, 421x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlork6Lwcf1rjupavo1_500.png
486 KB, 421x540
>>28602501
Dude, adopt one and save him from traveling down the road of inceldom.
Give a kid the chance you never had. Create a Chad and instill in him all of the Chad principles you parents failed to instill in you.
>>
is it your wifes son? in that case, best of luck. good on you to try and keep him as weak as possible.
>>
File: 1463212338262.jpg (16 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1463212338262.jpg
16 KB, 208x243
Yes good goys

Bring me more slaves, remember another slave another dollar.

Let your wife fuck your shit up in courts when she no longer need you anymore.

And when you are old and busted, we are gonna grab your pension too. if you want to eat, work on my walmart goy.
>>
>>28602473
I don't understand why all you new age progressive faggots praise this hunter gather diet. Hunter gathering is objectively shit? Why the fuck did you think it's followers were exterminated by the agriculture master race?
>>
File: somaliopenmouth-300x170.png (38 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
somaliopenmouth-300x170.png
38 KB, 300x170
>>28602529
>implying he won't thank me for it later when he's banging 10/10s and modeling making millions

K then. Enjoy your beta, berry picker diet aesthetic and make sure never to reproduce.

>>28602545
How will shit-tons of protein enriched hard meat and a a healthy diet keep him weak?

>>28602554
>implying you have to get married
>implying I won't be able to live off of my qt3.14 son
>implying Chads are slaves to Sheckles

When you're good looking, people give you shit for free.

>>28602567
It's alright. He's not actually going to be a fucking hunter gatherer m8, I'm just going to feed him like one.
>>
This is so painfully retarded I can only pray that you never have children.
>>
>>28602587
>pic related
>berry picker subhuman
>>
>>28602596
How is it retarded. They use their jaws more, they practice good tounge posture naturally and they aren't exposed to shit like polluted air 24/7, thus they have better facies.

A face like >>28602587
is rare for them, but it's found in abundance in """ civilised"""" societies.
>>
>>28602639
>I am going to feed my child a diet solely of beef and berries because jaws
Do I really need to explain why this is stupid to you?
>>
>>28602679
Yeah, I mean you can bet everything else you need from supplements. How's the diet a bad idea?
Do you want your son growing up to be an ugly virgin you faggot?
>>
>>28602693
No amount of suppliments and vitamins can substitute what actual food can do. On a diet like this, your child will lose its ability to properly digest solid food and will just puke everything up. It's a dumb fucking idea.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.