[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pressing this button will kill every human on the planet Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1280x960
pressing this button will kill every human on the planet
Do you press it?
>>
stop making these retarded threads newfag
>>
>>28602242
No, because I'd die.

If I didn't die I'd consider it.
>>
>>28602252
Nnough
>>
If people start dieing one by one and im ensured i will die last, then i would press.
>>
>>28602242
No because we need to end all life on Earth, not just all humans and we're the only species with an actual chance of doing that someday,
>>
everything in me would want to press it but since my brothers dont want to die i wouldnt press it.
>>
>>28602242
Yes. Then only robots will exist and I will arise to become the alphabot who will breed all the fembots.
>>
>>28602242
Yes. Human activity is terrible for the environment. The earth would be much better without us.
>>
>>28602242
>All these plebs saying no
Anybody with half a brain whos redpilled and existentially aware, robot or not, would smash that button in a heartbeat.
Humanity has time and again proven how self conciousness is a mistake and misery is a function of human society. Dystopia is our natural state. There is peace in death, and it would be the best option for everybody.
The cosmos wont even notice.
>>
Haha guys! Would you press this button if it made you nut?!
>>
>>28602242
no because i wouldnt be able to drink alcohol anymore
>>
>>28602242
only if me and a fertile young girl survive. We'll make babies until she's too old to do it anymore and then our kids will incest to repopulate the earth.,
>>
>>28602480
>implying there's such thing as fembot
>implying you won't be fucking each other in the ass in a big gay robot orgy
>>
>>28602242

Literally spam clicked it at like 900clicks a minute. PLEASE JUST FUCKING WORK
>>
My mind says yes, but my heart also says so. I dream of being near such a button. That would finally end the misery.
>>
>>28602242
yes. i daydream about this situation pretty often actually
i know it's edgy but try calling me edgy when you're all dead fuckboys
>>
Human lives, are lives of pain and misery.
Fuck yeah I'd.
>>
Well, i'm human so
No.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.