[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I scroll through the different threads on r9k, and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1400802436233.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1400802436233.png
42 KB, 300x300
I scroll through the different threads on r9k, and I can't help but feel like this board means something. It signifies something about society and the modern world in general. It's an icon of something, a perfect example of some dynamic in modern civilization. It could be something like young men's feeling of alienation and isolation, but that seems too simplistic; it's something deeper. What is it?
>>
The world is falling apart my boi.
>>
>>28601817
I think you're a faggot OP.
back to >>>/x/
>>
It's just a place for lazy and ugly people with mental problems to hang out.
>>
>>28601817
>What is it?
attention whoring, anything for an upboat, love me etc
>>
>>28601952
Where did you get /x/ from any of what OP wrote?

Stupid fucking idiot.
>>
I think it's about what /r9k/represents- the end result of sexual frustration and loneliness. Something often ignored, and is usually taboo to discuss. /r9k/ is an elephant in the room.
>>
>>28601991
>Attempting to read a deeper meaning into r9k shenanigans.
Both of you, back to >>>/x/
>>
File: 1463205993289.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463205993289.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
staying on /r9k/ is like having one foot in the grave.
>>
>>28601817
>looking for something deep in shit posting

boohoo hate machine hates himself aahh ;_; so sad.

NOW FUCK OFF!
>>
a lot of men have been rendered economically worthless by changes in society and this is what that looks like

btw, the greentrad hippies are retarded and we can't all go back to being peasants
>>
>>28602358

>boohoo hate machine hates himself aahh ;_; so sad.

H-how..did you just manage to describe /r9k/ so succinctly?
>>
>>28602440
Not poster, but it's a quote from Louis Theroux from when he lurked here (apparently).
>>
r9k is a gravitational well of depression.
>>
>>28602440
>Stuttering through text
>He typed out his stuttering

Kill yourself.
>>
>>28601817
this its the exact type of shitty meta analyssis reddit loves

fuck off you shitlord. youre the cancer ruining this board and making it a shell of its former self

your post fucking pissed me the fuck off. you fucking normies want to make everything something to relish it and add it to your idea of your special snowflake understanding of life. this place was better before notoriety attracted pieces of shit like you.

you and posts like yours should be banned immediately and permantely so r9k can go back to what it was.
>>
It doesn't mean anything you aren't that deep, fuck off normie.
the edge is somwhere else.
>>
>>28601817
It's where the angry negative energy of lonely depressed and unsuccessful men can be released. I agree it's meaningful in that way, at least to me as one of those guys. And I'm not saying it's all fucking deep intellectual discussion or anything but I think a lot of truths about the way the world works get talked about here that you could never think of bringing up in public.
>>
>>28601817
>young men's feeling of alienation and isolation
That.

Also the loss of hope that things will get better.
The lack of illusion that we can participate in the life everyone dangles in front of you like a carrot.
"Go on anon, lift, you will get girls"
"Go on anon, have a job, you will have money, money makes you happy because then you can own stuff that makes you happy"
"Go on anon, have a job, this will give you a purpose in life, and a purpose in life makes you happy"

Without rationalizing it a lot of people here know that this isn't true. People here only react to the stick, loosing your roof over your head or the capacity to buy food, but it's a very different sort of life than running after the carrot. We don't run after it, we just wait for circumstances to beat us hard enough to move because we know it's all pointless.
>>
>>28602659
It was meant to emphasise my astonishment, 'tard.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 985x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 985x168
>>28602616
Initially I thought you were serious, then I thought you were joking
And then finally, I actually did some research.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.