[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand this. I order pizza to avoid social anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1463382608436.jpg (75 KB, 945x574) Image search: [Google]
1463382608436.jpg
75 KB, 945x574
I can't stand this. I order pizza to avoid social anxiety but when he is late it makes it worse

>Ordered a pizza a few days ago
>Pizza guy was late
>10 minutes late
>Start to get pissed off
>Want to show how pissed I am, without directly confronting the pizza guy
>Decide to pretend I am making pizza when he arrives so he will see he took so long I was able to start making my own
>Don't really have the ingredients, just a big bag of flour
>Dip my hands into the flour
>Start rubbing it all over my body so I can pretend I was making a pizza dough
>Cover my hands in flour
>Knock on door
>Pizza 17 minutes late
>Go to answer the door
>Pizza guy looks at me covered in flour
>Get self conscious, was going to say 'Just making pizza dough' then pay and slam the door
>Instead say 'I----'m making d-ddoughgggg'
>barely mumble
>pizza guy says 'you're making donuts? We sell donuts, order one next time!'
>I smile, thank him, and tip him extra for making me aware
>sit and eat my pizza covered in flour
>accidentally got lots of raw flour into my mouth, ruining some bites

Just do your job please pizza guy
>>
>>28601759
autism inc
>>
>local dominoes always does it on time or faster than expect and all of the drivers have been wagecucks like me I can entirely empathize with
>usually tell them to keep the change so we can both get the fuck back to doing what we want faster

it's quite alright, I'd order more if they sent out more coupons
>>
>you will never be this autistic
It feels both good and bad all at the same time
>>
>>28601759
I understand anxiety and the inability to from coherent sentences, I have that too, but why would you pretend to make pizza? Did you not realise how stupid it would look even if you were able to tell him you were making pizza dough?
>>
>>28601832
Yeah I guess so, I often make hasty battle plans in my brain
>>
>>28601846
Just stop being so passive aggressive, tell him it was late.
>>
hahaha oh wew
thanks for the laughs
I'm fucking dying over here
>>
I'm a pizza delivery guy and that's hilarious.

There is this guy we deliver to who's apartment smells like complete ass, he usually answers the door in his boxers and he is like some kind of cripple that probably gets government money and never showers.

But don't worry, friends. It's a small town local pizza place, we don't really remember who we deliver to, or who tips or who doesn't. We definitely don't spit in people's food if they don't tip. That guy is pretty much the only exception, and we just say, "Oh man, this guy" and then deliver it anyway. So don't worry about delivery people making fun of you.

Sorry for my blog
>>
>>28602184
welcome to 4chan son, I hope your experience is better, I guess you come reddit, big jump uh?
well lurk moar son.
>>
>>28602203
This is nice blog.
>>
>>28602351
no is not. oremonogatari.
>>
>>28601812
It truly does anon, on one hand my social behaviour isn't this bad but on the other I'm still a wreck
>>
wtf is this real or what, like, i honestly dont know
>>
File: 1.jpg (4 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4 KB, 88x88
op ur fucking hilarious
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.