[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get a job. Stay a NEET. I just had my first full time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images-39.jpg (16 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
images-39.jpg
16 KB, 418x352
Don't get a job. Stay a NEET. I just had my first full time job and when I got home I just climbed into bed and started crying.
>>
i wonder if i can interpret that chart as you can only full start to say you're done absorbing information and starting to finally process and understand that information when your knowledge in the field is at 70% (the place where it looks like it starts to go back up after the dip)
>>
But at least you have some hours where you can't lay in bed and cry
>>
>>28601705
>you're done absorbing information and starting to finally process and understand that information

This would be a dream job.

Sadly most jobs now require staff to undertake never ending "professional development" garbage. Fuck life.
>>
>>28601745
it's called writing non-fiction
>>
Damn I always felt confident in my job. Does that mean I just know nothing?

PhD here.
>>
>>28601847
It applies when a normalfag asks an expert.
I think its just an application of the availability heuristic. People who know very little will brag about what they do know, and they are too ignorant or don't care to know more so they aren't informed enough to know they are dumb.
Its why they list everything on those drug warning labels. Basically make you feel like you know all the bad shit the drug can do to you so that you call the doctor when something is wrong so that they call most likely tell you that you're full of shit and not dying and tell the rest to stop taking the medication.
>>
>>28601847
Why do normies like you even browse this place?

Can't you see we're suffering enough without you flaunting your confidence and pHd?

Go get laid or something you fucking manlet.
>>
>>28601847
Yes. Have fun never paying off all of the various debts you owe slave.
>>
>>28602933
Ur autistic faggot gtfo off this board newshit
>>
>>28601634
>No nothing

Did anyone else see this?
>>
>>28601634
I recently got a job too
It's not horrible, but I'm basically trading a big part of my freedom and happiness for money that I don't really need

My advice: If you can keep a roof over your head, buy food and pay the bills while being a NEET, you're golden and don't even think about working, it is not worth it
>>
>>28603674
I think the writer of the chart thought he was better at writing charts than he actually is. Or it's subtle irony.

I doubt it though.
>>
>>28603674
yeah, confirmed for troll
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.