[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggman appreciation thread No normies allowed edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 640x1115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 640x1115
Eggman appreciation thread

No normies allowed edition
>>
You make so many post about him that I am over him.

You hear me me? Over it. I dnt care anymore.
>>
genetically superior
originalmente desu
>>
>>28601606
stop making threads about yourself you ugly motherfucker
>>
File: image.jpg (757 KB, 2105x2806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
757 KB, 2105x2806
>>28601665
>mfw

You can never have too much of eggman design senpai
>>
>>28601606
poor eggy the guy is so ugly but at least he looks happy :)
>>
>>28601606
jesus he should shave his head
>>
>>28601740
look at that fat ugly cumskin amerifat eat that greasy pizza...and he has the audacity to complain about how women don't pay attention to him..it's because you're fucking fat you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1460880203417.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460880203417.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
Op I don't know if you know but eggy is a certified normie himself
>>
>>28601862
explain to me how can someone that looks like rocky dennis be a normie?

if anything, he is below a robot if that makes sense
>>
File: 1448900930830.jpg (63 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
1448900930830.jpg
63 KB, 719x960
I don't know if you baiting but here goes. He's not a virgin. Has had multiple gfs. Works not 1 but 2 jobs. Lives on his own. He has a online presence. Complete opposite of a fucking robot.
>>
>>28601959
>He's not a virgin.
he lost his virginity to fat ugly women he met online. he has even admitted that he paid them off.

>Has had multiple gfs
Wrong.
He has had only one and she is using him like the dumb cuckold he is.

>Works not 1 but 2 jobs.
Yeah 2 shitty dead end jobs

>Lives on his own.
he is on his mid 20's not angsty teenager like most of you retards.

>He has a online presence.
He is /r9k/'s cruel joke
no one actually likes him here he is our punching bag.

you fucking idiots don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>28601910

Normie/robot isn't about your physical looks but instead your psychological oulook, just cause the dudes ugly doesn't make him a robot
>>
>>28602036
He currently has a gf for fucks sake.
>>
>>28602036
>"I'm not a virgin and I've had girlfriends in the past, I was normal until I posted my pic online and realized I was 1/10"

he said this in 2014 you pleb
>>
File: 1432040683056.jpg (190 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1432040683056.jpg
190 KB, 500x539
ITT: Eggman posting with his trip off. Stop shitting up this place and commit suicide already. Normie cunt get lost
>>
>>28602036
t. eggman
>>
Can't believe I'm the one who has to break it to you all but Eggy is pretty much full normie now.
As you all mentioned, he has a gf and up until a week or so ago the plan was that they were going to break up when eggy's lease ran out and was kicked out of his apartment.
But now he has an actually decent paying job with normal working hours so he can afford rent.
So let's go over the list:
>not a virgin
>has a gf
>has a decent/better job than most faggots on this board
>buys new clothes, stays fashionable
>has a kitten
>doesn't live with parents

Other than a history of mood swings (which can probably be controlled by medication) and his admission of "being a complete retard" I can't think of a reason why eggman should be considered a robot anymore. And let's face it, normies are stupid anyway.

eggfam, if you're ITT no disrespect to you I'm glad things are going well. You're proof that robots have no excuse to be lazy, normie-hating pieces of shit. I just hope that you curb your spending habit and become more frugal. For god's sake, you got a kitten when you could not even afford rent and could barely take care of yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.