[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder if you have plenty of food to eat, a comfy bed to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1462655081827.jpg (27 KB, 662x830) Image search: [Google]
1462655081827.jpg
27 KB, 662x830
Reminder if you have plenty of food to eat, a comfy bed to sleep in, a hot shower every night, good hygiene and a health care system, and one or more family members who love you, you have it better than 99% of people who have ever existed.

Why don't you autists appreciate what you have?
>>
Because I don't want to be alive sempai
>>
You compare yourself with your peers, since you feel more related to them, retard.

Also romantic affection, love etc. are also basic human needs.
>>
>>28601238
My parents didn't let me feel good when I was better than the bad kids in class.

So, I don't feel better just because I'm doing better than zulu tribesmen, either.
>>
>>28601238
did you know tribal people are happier than those living in first world countries?

why do you think people should be happy just because they have money when the rest of the world hates them?
>>
Easier survival means you rely less on your community which leads to increasing isolation. All of my physical needs are met but my only friends are this website.
>>
>>28601316
>that feel when people laugh at you in public
>>
But I do, OP
In fact, I love it and appreciate it very much, and I'm glad things aren't worse, even though it would be nice for it to be a bit better
>>
>>28601277
Nice, commas, retard.

>>28601296
>tribal people are happier
nice meme

Reminder if you're a depressed fuck now, even if you win the lottery you'll go right back to being a depressed fuck after a period of time. None of these idealized desires like getting a gf will actually make you happy. What will make you happy is changing your attitude about what you have in the moment.
>>
>>28601316
That's actually very insightful I think. Who needs friends or a tribe of their own when we have our computers and everything delivered straight to our doors? It does explain a lot about why people feel so alone in many 1st world countries. I hope it doesn't take an apocalypse for us to rebuild a sense of community.
>>
I don't even clear the first tier of maslow's hierarchy of needs
>>
>>28601238
>Why don't you autists appreciate what you have?
I personally do. Wagie ragies think I'm doing something wrong though.
>>
File: 1445018159600.jpg (66 KB, 540x408) Image search: [Google]
1445018159600.jpg
66 KB, 540x408
>>28601372
>maslow's hierarchy of memes
>>
>>28601361
>That's actually very insightful I think

I guarantee I read it on the internet, I live here, if I could plug my brain into it I would.
>>
>>28601238
Oh I love what I have but that still doesn't take away the pain
>>
>>28601296
>did you know tribal people are happier than those living in first world countries?

This is bullshit pop psychiatry from the 90's. People in those nations often kill them selves it just doesn't get reported often because they pretty much keep them selves. It's probably eve worse in developing nations like China where they have to put suicide nets up at factories.
>>
>>28601238
Social isolation kills
>>
>>28601395
>if I could plug my brain into it I would
That will be an option in a few years surely. Take your Youtube, your 4chan, and your games with you everywhere so you can tune out while they're droning on and few will be the wiser. Imagine having your brain hacked though. As if mind control systems already in place weren't bad enough.
>>
>>28601238
>Why don't you autists

Autism isn't a joke, anon.
>>
>tfw no shower

>Smell like shit.

>Face covered in acne and I'm pale as snow so I feel weird walking 3 miles to the nearest mcjob that won't get me anywhere in life

I'm grateful and yes most of my problems are my fault, I always struggled with school work for instance. Idk maybe I should just end myself.
>>
>>28601349
>All of my issues are financial in nature
Nah, I think getting anything I want and easy pussy would be pretty cool.
>>
File: 1447143467214.jpg (69 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1447143467214.jpg
69 KB, 640x628
>tfw no a single thing from that list

>but-

Silence normalfaggot
>>
File: Facebook-0fc620.png (82 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-0fc620.png
82 KB, 500x385
>>28601349
le le le lelelele
>>
tell that to the commie countries that gave those things to people and they were more miserable than ever
>>
>>28601238
The west has females that with the help of technology can get 100s of mean validating them. Prior to this 1 girl would receive less than one one-thousand in her small village plus you had the non-whoring values in place. If you guys here were put in that position, where you can have constant validation 100s everyday through a free mobile app? Would you really be humble or turn into what western women are now. No wonder you see so many desperate men at the gym and tryharding in the labor market. Male attention has deprecated faster and further than the Weimarh mark. It won't get better. You Sit here and hope that eventually you'll find the one, but you should know the truth. It's okay though the Romans fell and we will to back into equilibrium.
>>
File: HAHA.png (1 MB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.png
1 MB, 1024x574
>>28601238
>good hygiene
>health care system
haha good one
>one or more family members who love you
completely debatable, I sure don't feel it so I can't really say for certain

>99%
haha
>>
>>28601238
Your post just proves that even the very best human lives are kind of shitty. Life is a joke and the world is shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.