[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the scariest person you know or have met?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: mask2.png (207 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
mask2.png
207 KB, 322x400
Who's the scariest person you know or have met?
>>
One of my friends would always talk about how he could communicate with spirits and shit, and the spirits would tell him what to do as guidance.

My dad caught him casting spells in the driveway once, and told me to stay away from him.

He ended up going to prison for sexual assault on some girl.
>>
>>28601125
I've been homeless before so I've met some scary characters. Mostly just guys whose minds are completely gone from drugs and have done things from kill to rape, to suck another dude's dick for drugs. Some of them ex or current gang members and some of them just crazy homeless meth-heads
>>
>>28601125
my true self
>>
>>28602432
Here's your (You).
Now, kindly fuck off.
>>
>>28602449
I'll find you someday...

little little roach...
>>
>>28601125
I thought it was me, then I discovered I had learned it from life
>>
>>28602464
*teleports behind you*

not today, kid

*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>28602511
*eats popcorn to watch the duel*
*teleports to nearest seat*
>>
>>28601125
scariest I've met?
in terms of one time encounters, it's a split, two different experiences and they're nothing crazy, just out of the ordinary for me.
>go to White Castle wih two friends
>finish eating and go back in friends car
>talk and laugh for a bit
>guy comes from butt fuck nowhere up to my friends open window
>"can you guys spare some cash"
>not even homeless looking, just some random dude looking for cash with his hands inside the caras he rests against the window
>aura didn't feel right in the situation
>thought he was gonna shoot us because he looked sorta shady
>me and a friend pitch in like $3-4~
>other friend pitches in $10
>"Wow, thanks fellas"
>he walks away
>"...did we just get robbed? "
second one was sorta recent
>driving with friends
>go to old school parking lot to sit and talk in the car
>like 12 am, no one should be driving to this park
>car drives by and it's some friends that live near by
>they leave and out of nowhere 6 kids start running out of the shadows chasing some dude into the darkness
>freak the fuck out and we drive away
>car cone sout of nowhere
>we leave
>car follows us
>tries passing us up and the guy is getting a look at us
>speed-up and drive away
>got spooked and went away for a while
>other car was gone
>we all went home for the night
I think me and my friends are just pussies, but my life is pretty boring

in terms of weird/creepy people I know, just people who went to my school who were potential Columbine/An Heros, as well as a furry who drew shota furry and girls he liked as animals, then the freak would give them his pictures and even go as far as to buy them gifts. there was also this one dude who admitted to me the first day of high school that he drew hentai in his old school and was a deovted Christian, his name was Christian.
I also had a sorta stalker creep who was autistic, prone to tantrums, loved guns, and was attracted to me.
>>
>>28602544
*leans in the entrance of an alley*
*looks out, lights a cigarette*
Heh. This party's getting pretty crazy.
>>
>>28601125
I was with my brother and cousin at some cafe/club last year. There was a guy, no facial expressions and pale, bulging eyes that kept on touching me the whole night and when I went to the bathroom he followed, closed the door and grabbed me. Thankfully I was able to run out.

Was too ashamed to tell anyone. Kinda scary desu
>>
File: greg.png (108 KB, 236x262) Image search: [Google]
greg.png
108 KB, 236x262
>be 15
>going to the creek looking for dope
>head to usual spot
>raving drunk guy is sitting around a circle with two other kids
>really want to get stoned to i try my luck
>no one has dope, but i can't just run off right away
>end up sitting there for 30 minutes terrified while this drunk guy waves a knife around and yells about jesus

one of the kids there was drunk too, looked no older than 11. fucking bleak. never tried that shit again
>>
File: image.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>>28602599
Faps patiently in the gas station
>>
>>28602668

forgot to mention, twards the end these ladies walked through the creek with their babies in strollers and the drunk guy started shouting at them, "OOIAAAHEE HEEEYYY" "YOOURR GUYSS SUUREARRE PRETTY"

I took a long way home so he couldn't see where I lived
>>
My freshman year, this guy kept wagging his dick at me and trying to get me to admit to something.
>did you read it?
>come on. admit it. you know you do and I know you do. why lie to yourself.
I never figured out what he wanted me to read
>>
A few weeks ago, I was walking to a gas station in a sketchy neighborhood. I was walking along a deserted street, when a toothless woman in her mid-30s came up to me and just started telling me her whole life story. She said, "You know, I have fucking cancer, and I've been to 4 different emergency rooms, but they all sent me home, as if I'm some sort of... DRUG SEEKER! LOOK AT MY FUCKING FACE, DO I LOOK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING DRUG SEEKER TO YOU? I HAVE FUCKING CANCER!"

After a few minutes of her rambling at me, I said, "Actually, yeah. You look like a fucking druggie" and walked to the gas station.

After exiting the gas station, I spotted her around the corner. It turns out that she had followed me here and waited for me outside. I should've asked the clerk to call the cops, but I didn't...

After I left the gas station, she started following me home. I sprinted to my apartment complex, made it through the security gate and slammed it shut moments before she caught up with me. She actually almost managed to pry the gate's door away from the magnetic lock, but luckily the security guard was watching and got the cops to come and get her.

I don't go out to that gas station at night any more.
>>
>>28602859
well why'd you say that to her you prick
>>
>>28602898
Because she wouldn't shut the fuck up, and her toothless rambling was getting on my nerves.

Plus, I don't lie to people to help them feel better about themselves, and honestly, I'd say there's a 95% chance that she's just a fucking druggie trying to get a fix.
>>
Every of the acquaintances I ever had were normal persons, none of them were creepy at all to be honest, I have never met a creepy person
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.