[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been here for one month and am APALLED at what I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1460619689774.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460619689774.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
I've been here for one month and am APALLED at what I've seen. Your views on woman are totally problematic and some of you need a lesson:

To be fully accurate, women are biologically stronger than men, and don't even need sperm to create babies anymore. Using bone marrow and eggs, you can create a human fetus, and it will always come out female. Basically, chauvinistic pigs like the ones on this board are not needed anymore, and they're simply afraid of the power females could hold against them if they were to get full equality. If it came down to it, the human race could become nothing but females. Even so, much less women are found to be murderers, or committing serious crimes at all. I understand fully that there are women that do these things and more, but it is a much smaller percentage. Most, if not all, shooters in the US have been Caucasian males in privileged families. Going back to my earlier statement of women being biologically stronger; women not only mature much faster, but they produce antibodies at incredible speeds, are less susceptible to cardiovascular diseases, and woman have a much higher pain tolerance due to having to live through childbirth and other things. Not only this, but women are much less likely to suffer from recessive disorders like colour blindness, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and hemophilia. To the woman haters on here: your arguments are illogical and immoral, perhaps you would feel more at home in the Dark Ages?
>>
This is a board for posting lonely feelings and not necessarily for hating women.

I would be at home in the early days of the Internet. Right now isn't too bad either.

That's great men aren't needed to procreate anymore because I've basically checked out.
>>
>>28601039
You do realize that this board stands as a shrine to the power of women, right? Like, if we had you in our lives we would be happier. That's kind of the whole point of all the frustration-posting and gf-idealizing. How have you not picked up on this and why aren't you flattered?

Also, half the shit you just spouted as evidence is wrong. I know this is bait but it's a Sunday night and I have nothing to do.
>>
>>28601153

>shrine to the power of women

Sounds like a badly designed dark souls level
>>
I know this is bait but I want it to be the top thread on 4chan. I want to bump this bait. I should not bite this bait but it's so hard. Why is it so hard to ignore bait when it's so bad for me? It's like I'm stacy who ignores all the nice, well thought out, intelligent threads but all I want is that sexy chad bait.
>>
>>28601039
>Even so, much less women are found to be murderers, or committing serious crimes at all

Because the large majority of them don't really do anything significant at all.

It affects both ends of the bell curve: they're a small percentage of serial killers, and they're a small percentage of physicists.
>>
>>28601039
Yeah I'm sure you read this on the internet. You know what, maybe try and study biology instead of posting STUPID uncorrect shit
>>
>>28601153
>You do realize that this board stands as a shrine to the power of women, right?
it's generally acknowledged here that all women are whores. you seem confused
>>
>>28601531

Precisely. It's a shrine to the power of women built up with our sad posts of lament.

We didn't say it was one of those pretty, nice shrines.

A shrine made of skulls and bones is still a shrine.

Here the shrine to women is made of cucked and rejection.
>>
good luck mining/keeping civilization standing without men. women will be obsolete when sex robots get good enough
>>
>>28601039
I didn't read the entire op post, but i can't tell this is going to be a femdom thread soon and wanted to post saying something about it.
>>
>>28601039
either this is bait or you take this board way too seriously
>>
>>28601039
>problematic
Stopped reading right there. Dead giveaway.
>>
>>28601039
>biologically stronger ?
Really ? I think this one is pure bullshit. I mean the difference can be ignored as long as it's not an "athletic" task like carrying or running, but men are stronger.

Aside from that well... I'm a feminist, so I've had to bear with those obscure for more than a year, you stop caring after a few months.
>>
>>28601039
Calm down you waste of cum. Your tumblr tier bait post is what's problematic. Way too long and dull. Just do us a favor and slit your wrists and bleed out like the unoriginal degenerate that you are
>>
>Using bone marrow and eggs, you can create a human fetus, and it will always come out female.

Wait, what?
>>
File: 1457063960790.jpg (47 KB, 768x628) Image search: [Google]
1457063960790.jpg
47 KB, 768x628
>>28601039
This whole
>women is the most stronk
this bait doesn't address the proven and accepted psychological needs that both sexes have. A world without men would likely be even more devastating for women than the reverse for men because they seek a greater level of emotional dialogue in relationships than men, who would likely develop robotic waifus at lightning speeds to make up for the lack of holes walking around.
>>
File: 1410955310125.png (432 KB, 549x718) Image search: [Google]
1410955310125.png
432 KB, 549x718
>>28601039

Riddle me this /r9k/, if feminazi cunts hate the males so much, why do they glorify brown people? I understand that the usuall doublethink is strong, but propagating the death of everything with a Y chromosome and highlighting the white male as the source of all evil, white being the more deciding factor here seems too hypocritical to fit into a conscious brain. Also there is the fact that despite white being the agreed upon colour of natsoc abd everything evil, white females for some reason are on a whole another level morally. So according to this reasoning a white female is basically on the same moral level as coloured females, a white male on the other hand is a born shitlord and a monster oppossed to his coloured counterparts, who nonetheless also deserve death, just not as much as the white male, but they still should support feminism and feminism "supports" them. Also, somehow we are all still equall and nobody is born a bad person, except white males, they are shitlords by design. And dont you dare calling feminists nazis, they support jews, despite them killing precious muslims, who spit on feminism, but atleast they are no white males.

This whole SJW movement might be one of the essentiall sociological riddles of modern times, it is like watching some aliens who are adjusted to a different reallity.
>>
>>28601039
Tell me, do women understand how to quote a source when posting an outrageous claim such as "women are biologically stronger than men"?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.